DROID RAZR M shows off boot animation in leaked video
And that could work out pretty well for Motorola - the DROID RAZR M may be marketed as a “midrange” device, but if they can bring a Snapdragon S4 LTE device to market with decent battery life that isn’t an oversized monster (remember when 4.3” devices were the oversized monsters?) at a low on-contract price, they might have a sales winner on their hands.
In the meantime, enjoy this sneak peek:
2. KingKurogiii posted on 30 Aug 2012, 14:58 4
okay, three things.
1. i love the tiny flat, matte, metal bezel that surrounds the face.
2. i've always been a sucker for the Droid Boot Animations and that one looked SHWEEEET!
3. that was a pretty quick boot up. o:
3. protozeloz posted on 30 Aug 2012, 15:17 2
That phone looks really nice.... SAMSUNG Y_U_NO made Galaxy phones look better, my only complain they need to narrow down the bottom edge a bit more
6. Captain_Doug posted on 30 Aug 2012, 16:53 1
I was surprised when the boot animation started and the image went almost the whole way to the edge. This could shape up to be a great phone.
4. Berzerk000 posted on 30 Aug 2012, 15:22 3
Dat boot animation... In all seriousness though, that's pretty cool.
5. kingty773 posted on 30 Aug 2012, 15:34 1
anybody notice how you can see the person face in the video..... the unemployement number is about to go up... lol
7. ayephoner posted on 30 Aug 2012, 16:58 1
midrange android, huh?
i wonder when this will get jellybean. probably q2, 2014
9. 305Bucko posted on 30 Aug 2012, 20:13 3
No it will be running the revolutionary iOS7. That brings key features such as:
>Keyboard that gives you better suggestions based on your own personal vocabulary where you can add your own words to dictionary
>True multitasking that will download large things in the background while you kill time chatting, or checking fb.
>A kill all task manager so you dont have to poke the screen 50 times because restarting doesnt fix this either
and about 200+ other features that you'll never know about because its just fixing the garbage we made before.
13. KingKurogiii posted on 31 Aug 2012, 14:10 0
it looks nice but i still look upon my White Razr in pride. i just got the White one but i've had a Razr for almost 8 months.