DROID INCREDIBLE 4G LTE vs Lucid vs DROID RAZR MAXX vs Spectrum: specs comparison
0. phoneArena 07 May 2012, 10:34 posted on
We decided to put a sweet little specs comparison table, featuring the DROID INCREDIBLE 4G LTE and its most fierce competition...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. jamrockjones (Posts: 345; Member since: 26 Oct 2011)
They said that the Droid Incredible LTE would be expected in the article but I didn't see a price point, does anyone know what it is? The Lucid has a very similar offering for only $80. That's the value phone to beat.
2. shadowcell (Posts: 300; Member since: 28 Mar 2012)
No official word yet and most journalists/blogger are reciting fictional prices. You'll just have to wait patiently like most of us.
13. hybris (Posts: 56; Member since: 05 Dec 2011)
The Lucid might be similar on paper, but there's no way this phone will be the same price as the Lucid. I'm guessing $199, maybe $149 if we're lucky.
3. android1234 (Posts: 137; Member since: 09 Feb 2010)
LG Lucid and Spectrum beat out the Galaxy Nexus in benchmank scores substanially.
14. tha.fox (Posts: 100; Member since: 30 Nov 2011)
maybe but ive sold all of them many times and the lucid and spectrum are the only ones that get returned
4. JBz007 (Posts: 63; Member since: 02 Mar 2012)
As far as new benchmark scores the Incredible will clean house and the new sense isn't too bad. I would get it but 4 inches is too small for me. Queue the " that's what she said" guy.
5. BattleBrat (Posts: 1454; Member since: 26 Oct 2011)
Hmmm, the MAXX is thinner then the rest, yet has significantly more battery capacity, internal storage, TAKE THE HINT OTHER SMARTPHONE MANUFACTURERS!!!
6. Berzerk000 (Posts: 4275; Member since: 26 Jun 2011)
Didn't Motorola patent whatever they did to get such a huge battery in the MAXX? I think I remember reading that somewhere. Could be wrong
12. theBankRobber (Posts: 681; Member since: 22 Sep 2011)
Motorola, True innovation. They Gave birth to the cell phone, and now bring battery technology to a new level. Cell phone batteries are everyone's worst enemy.
7. nnaatthhaannx2 (Posts: 820; Member since: 19 Oct 2011)
All the Razr Maxx needs is a better screen, a S4, and ICS. A better camera would be cool too, but I'm not liking this 4.7in Razr Maxx HD bs.
9. Jimstar (Posts: 259; Member since: 24 Oct 2011)
Wait isn't the Incredible going to use an AMOLED screen like the One S?
10. Commentator (Posts: 3681; Member since: 16 Aug 2011)
Apparently not. At least it won't be pentile.
15. billlang (Posts: 4; Member since: 25 Jun 2012)
DROID RAZR MAXX is really dominating with its battery capacity. At least something hold its autonomy more than one day