DROID INCREDIBLE 4G LTE vs Lucid vs DROID RAZR MAXX vs Spectrum: specs comparison
0. phoneArena posted on 07 May 2012, 10:34
We decided to put a sweet little specs comparison table, featuring the DROID INCREDIBLE 4G LTE and its most fierce competition...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. jamrockjones posted on 07 May 2012, 10:41 0 0
They said that the Droid Incredible LTE would be expected in the article but I didn't see a price point, does anyone know what it is? The Lucid has a very similar offering for only $80. That's the value phone to beat.
2. shadowcell posted on 07 May 2012, 11:00 0 0
No official word yet and most journalists/blogger are reciting fictional prices. You'll just have to wait patiently like most of us.
13. hybris posted on 08 May 2012, 02:41 0 0
The Lucid might be similar on paper, but there's no way this phone will be the same price as the Lucid. I'm guessing $199, maybe $149 if we're lucky.
3. android1234 posted on 07 May 2012, 11:28 1 1
LG Lucid and Spectrum beat out the Galaxy Nexus in benchmank scores substanially.
14. tha.fox posted on 08 May 2012, 12:38 0 0
maybe but ive sold all of them many times and the lucid and spectrum are the only ones that get returned
4. JBz007 posted on 07 May 2012, 12:02 0 0
As far as new benchmark scores the Incredible will clean house and the new sense isn't too bad. I would get it but 4 inches is too small for me. Queue the " that's what she said" guy.
5. BattleBrat posted on 07 May 2012, 12:34 4 1
Hmmm, the MAXX is thinner then the rest, yet has significantly more battery capacity, internal storage, TAKE THE HINT OTHER SMARTPHONE MANUFACTURERS!!!
6. Berzerk000 posted on 07 May 2012, 14:08 1 0
Didn't Motorola patent whatever they did to get such a huge battery in the MAXX? I think I remember reading that somewhere. Could be wrong
12. theBankRobber posted on 07 May 2012, 17:01 0 1
Motorola, True innovation. They Gave birth to the cell phone, and now bring battery technology to a new level. Cell phone batteries are everyone's worst enemy.
7. nnaatthhaannx2 posted on 07 May 2012, 15:19 1 0
All the Razr Maxx needs is a better screen, a S4, and ICS. A better camera would be cool too, but I'm not liking this 4.7in Razr Maxx HD bs.
9. Jimstar posted on 07 May 2012, 15:41 0 0
Wait isn't the Incredible going to use an AMOLED screen like the One S?
10. Commentator posted on 07 May 2012, 16:44 1 0
Apparently not. At least it won't be pentile.
15. billlang posted on 16 Jul 2012, 11:35 0 0
DROID RAZR MAXX is really dominating with its battery capacity. At least something hold its autonomy more than one day