DROID DOES web site has been updated
1. Rico Dinero (Posts: 21; Member since: 28 Oct 2009)
What's the next os gonnas be called...Boston Creme?
5. psipher (Posts: 13; Member since: 28 Oct 2009)
actually its going to be called "Flan" They are going down the alphabet with dessert names.
2. vzw fanman (Posts: 1971; Member since: 11 Dec 2008)
very exciting. i think i'm gonna try an android. i love my storm, but i want to try something different. :-)
3. JeffdaBeat (unregistered)
iDon't trust a damn thing that Motorola makes no matter what the specs are. Not until I've used this thing will it ever be any kind of competition for the iPhone.
8. pimpinmcd53 (Posts: 11; Member since: 01 Oct 2009)
agreed storm is better than iphone and jeffdabeat if you read any reviews so far about the droid more so ones from about a week its not really going after the iphone but if it beats it great for google and motorola. and also motorola and verizon really had no type of influence in the phone they just are getting their name better which is working people are so hyped up about this phone and its googles decisions all leaks so far that i have read have stressed that also it is going for blackberry which needs something new badly storm2 isnt the answer its the software that needs new and 5.0 isnt anything great just makes everything a little easier and its going after terrible windows mobile and even worse palm. just another off topic information i went to a sprint store with my friend to get his phone fixed i was playing with a palm pre it had a crack in the top part this is a none problem why would sprint want their customers to see how bad the device is actually and then by time i was done playing with it probly bout 10 min it cracked even more.....pathetic. i phone is amazing, storm is great, droid will give all devices a good run for its money i mean a good run more so talking about the iphone than any other device but yeah im def getting one of these.
15. vzwtechbill (Posts: 175; Member since: 16 Mar 2009)
Wow, you must hate punctuation like commas and periods!!
16. YouLostTheGame (Posts: 441; Member since: 11 Dec 2008)
LOL! That's awesome! You always know how to make me laugh, *vzw fanman*!
6. jrcrow79 (Posts: 477; Member since: 02 May 2008)
lol..well if its dessert names gimme my Napolean 3.0!
13. Fanboys Suck (Posts: 609; Member since: 12 Dec 2008)
Neopolitan??? Did you mean the ice cream?? Because Napolean was the short dude who failed at attacking Russia... lol!
17. YouLostTheGame (Posts: 441; Member since: 11 Dec 2008)
LMFAO! Thanks for the clarification *Fanboys Suck*!
7. jrcrow79 (Posts: 477; Member since: 02 May 2008)
Storm 1 aint great n iphone is all hype now on an OD'd network
9. vzw fanman (Posts: 1971; Member since: 11 Dec 2008)
Hello, phonearena team I am at 1,000 posts? do i get a prize???
10. rjt185 (Posts: 257; Member since: 11 Jun 2009)
Totally didn't know this kept track. Pretty cool! ps: It'd be awesome to see one's posting score based on how many +1 or -1 you get per post.
14. rjt185 (Posts: 257; Member since: 11 Jun 2009)
Don't worry, I think I'd be in the same boat. Dry Wit & Sarcasm tend to get lost in type.