DNG images from Nokia Lumia 1520 and 1020 confirmed to be true raw files, no gimmicks
0. phoneArena 04 Nov 2013, 08:02 posted on
Unlike supposedly RAW image file claims generated by certain iOS apps, the new ability of Nokia's handsets like the Lumia 1520 or 1020 to record in DNG format seems to return a truly raw images...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
8. noler (Posts: 148; Member since: 19 Aug 2013)
LOL. So that's how you look when you're happy?
7. alterecho (Posts: 744; Member since: 23 Feb 2012)
Its Nokia's Xenon flash. It freezes its subject dead, to get those phenomenal photos.
13. nexusdude (Posts: 93; Member since: 22 Aug 2013)
This comment is so funny that this is the first time I type lol on the Internet: lololololololololol
9. alexfiran (Posts: 40; Member since: 13 Jun 2013)
cand someone give me a Nokia DSLR, or tell Nokia tu build one? man even a point and shoot camera made by Nokia would be awesome
10. wicpromd (Posts: 259; Member since: 20 Aug 2013)
if nokia is coming up.with such things in a smartphone,then everyone starts thinking that they will make good dslr or compact
Nikon canon sony olympus fuji panasonic are much better in this and nokia is only good at smartphone camera
because compact and dslr are at different levels of photography
and it really needs some differrnt skills and Japan is best in Imaging
and haters will sure reply to my comment :D
14. GrapeEyes (Posts: 243; Member since: 01 Sep 2013)
A UK site has just put a price on the Nokia Lumia 1520 (shocking)
15. GrapeEyes (Posts: 243; Member since: 01 Sep 2013)
Nokia Lumia 929 new picture leaks
17. bugsbunny00 (Posts: 688; Member since: 07 Jun 2013)
Well looks like the cat is scared of the lumia,cats might not like the xenon.
18. Edmund (Posts: 633; Member since: 13 Jul 2012)
Once android and apple decide to copy the idea of making RAW images available to camera phone users, fanboys from both camps will wet their little pink panties, but because the feature is unique to Nokia and Windows Phone, all we see is criticism.