Cygnett UrbanShield Samsung Galaxy S4 Case hands-on
0. phoneArena 02 May 2013, 11:59 posted on
Above all, the thing that catches our attention the most with this case is its attractive carbon fiber pattern in the rear. Depending on the angle we hold it, the case will glimmer and shine under the sun’s gaze. Furthermore, the subtle rugged feel of the UrbanShield case seems like it’ll...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. BadAssAbe (Posts: 434; Member since: 22 Apr 2011)
Please do a review on a Metal Back Cover Replacement
sr_1_1?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&q id=1367267452&sr=1-1&keywords=galaxy+s4+metal+bac k
I would like to know if the Metal Back Cover Replacement
Adds more bulk?
OverAll Look and Feel?
How well will this SGS4 compare with the HTC ONE?
Please consider and thanks
6. techonolodge (Posts: 8; Member since: 01 Apr 2013)
I was looking at this exact same cover and was wondering the same.
2. Shaznek (Posts: 43; Member since: 18 Apr 2013)
This case makes the phone look uglier than it already is.
5. HDShatter (Posts: 1021; Member since: 17 Jan 2013)
The black metal back version looks the best. NFC will be broken with a metal back 100% guaranteed. And when you damage it you can just buy a new one unlike the HTC One.
7. Topcat488 (Posts: 1253; Member since: 29 Sep 2012)
OOOoops, now this really looks like something i can wash, my hands with. :/