Cycloramic takes a 360-degree video shot with your iPhone 5 automatically
0. phoneArena 03 Jan 2013, 03:08 posted on
iOS 6 brought panoramic photo capture ability to the iPhone, it works more or less the same as other...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
4. anywherehome (Posts: 971; Member since: 13 Dec 2011)
no.....just partially working and stolen from default free and great!! feature of Android (buy Nexus):
5. zuckerboy (Posts: 441; Member since: 22 Dec 2011)
you say great and free that makes that app not interesting ?
7. anywherehome (Posts: 971; Member since: 13 Dec 2011)
no, because this is inferior in compare to Android default feature :)
15. Cycloramic (Posts: 4; Member since: 03 Jan 2013)
Manually taken panoramic photos are not anything new to either Android or the iPhone. What we have created is a way for *hands-free panoramic videos, and have the *hands-free panoramic photos on the way as well.
3. loken (Posts: 462; Member since: 09 May 2012)
poor iphone users have to pay!! we android users have it free
19. anywherehome (Posts: 971; Member since: 13 Dec 2011)
no, Google provides everything for free....and will forever....only dumb users are willing to pay for common things (iNferior users) :)
6. joseph98 (Posts: 167; Member since: 03 Feb 2012)
What about the vibrating sound while taking a video. How high is the noise will be?
12. Cycloramic (Posts: 4; Member since: 03 Jan 2013)
Currently there is no recorded sound (due to the issue you mentioned).
9. syedzain (Posts: 174; Member since: 08 Oct 2012)
Excellent app.. have used on my iphone 5... very useful...
13. Cycloramic (Posts: 4; Member since: 03 Jan 2013)
Thank you! Hope you will join us and share a video on our YouTube channel or Facebook[dotcom]/Cycloramic
10. ahmed_ali_yossef2010 (Posts: 154; Member since: 26 Jul 2012)
it's not useful at all why isn't used on pictures
14. Cycloramic (Posts: 4; Member since: 03 Jan 2013)
Panoramic pictures will be coming on the next update!
11. iami67 (Posts: 300; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
Um yea this will be great untill the first time the vibration causes the iphone to fall the 4 inches onto that really hard surface and shatter. I can see people trying to sue this company now saying there app cause the iphone to break.
17. motty (Posts: 84; Member since: 13 Dec 2012)
I can turn Around and take the same video lols.