Cyber Wednesday? First Moto X sale starts now
0. phoneArena 04 Dec 2013, 11:06 posted on
We waited all day long on Cyber Monday to be given the opportunity to purchase a fully customized Moto X, but Motorola had to scrap that sale and reschedule. The Moto Maker site was bombarded with traffic all day Monday with customers waiting to get the Cyber Monday deal. That traffic overwhelmed Motorola servers (which is absurd, given Google's harsh lesson with the Google Play store and Nexus 4 last year)...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. ocilfa (Posts: 334; Member since: 03 Aug 2012)
Cool deal, but the Nexus 5 says hello. Also, Moto G seriously undercuts the X too.
10. tedkord (Posts: 6795; Member since: 17 Jun 2009)
Nexus 5 doesn't say hi to me, because it can't call me on Verizon. :(
7. NexusPhan (Posts: 586; Member since: 11 Jul 2013)
Sold out in 8 minutes. Madness. Second opportunity to get yours on Monday.
3. Promethius26 (Posts: 8; Member since: 03 Dec 2013)
Glad I got mine free. I didn't get to customize it, but a free Moto X is a good enough deal on its own.
8. NexusPhan (Posts: 586; Member since: 11 Jul 2013)
*free meaning you will pay $500 for it over the course of your two year contract. I'm not sure if that's even close to free.
11. Promethius26 (Posts: 8; Member since: 03 Dec 2013)
Nah, free for real. Got in on a special giveaway through my job.
5. toiletcleaner (Posts: 224; Member since: 10 Oct 2012)
The live chat is a mess whit moto. getting a message all the time. * No agent is available right now. please tried again * tried like 50 times lol
9. tedkord (Posts: 6795; Member since: 17 Jun 2009)
20 minutes? I got the OOS notification at 12:04. Four minutes.