Cyber Wednesday? First Moto X sale starts now
1. ocilfa (Posts: 329; Member since: 03 Aug 2012)
Cool deal, but the Nexus 5 says hello. Also, Moto G seriously undercuts the X too.
10. tedkord (Posts: 4277; Member since: 17 Jun 2009)
Nexus 5 doesn't say hi to me, because it can't call me on Verizon. :(
7. NexusPhan (Posts: 361; Member since: 11 Jul 2013)
Sold out in 8 minutes. Madness. Second opportunity to get yours on Monday.
3. Promethius26 (Posts: 8; Member since: 03 Dec 2013)
Glad I got mine free. I didn't get to customize it, but a free Moto X is a good enough deal on its own.
8. NexusPhan (Posts: 361; Member since: 11 Jul 2013)
*free meaning you will pay $500 for it over the course of your two year contract. I'm not sure if that's even close to free.
11. Promethius26 (Posts: 8; Member since: 03 Dec 2013)
Nah, free for real. Got in on a special giveaway through my job.
5. toiletcleaner (Posts: 183; Member since: 10 Oct 2012)
The live chat is a mess whit moto. getting a message all the time. * No agent is available right now. please tried again * tried like 50 times lol
9. tedkord (Posts: 4277; Member since: 17 Jun 2009)
20 minutes? I got the OOS notification at 12:04. Four minutes.