CyanogenMod's new mascot gets tweaks and a new name
0. phoneArena 06 Apr 2012, 15:13 posted on
A couple days ago we told you that Team Douche had come to a decision and chosen a new mascot to represent CyanogenMod. At the time, the Team had said that the name (then rAndy) wasn't official, but...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Giggity (Posts: 147; Member since: 17 Nov 2011)
The mascot in the original design didn't have the antennas on its head, anyway both designs are really good
2. tluv00 (Posts: 134; Member since: 18 Oct 2007)
Woohoo! Now where is my CM9 stable for TMobile GS2?
10. Mario1017 (Posts: 336; Member since: 04 Sep 2011)
probably wont come from cyanogenmod themselves
11. tluv00 (Posts: 134; Member since: 18 Oct 2007)
I figured. Guess I will just have to live with Malice.
4. networkdood (Posts: 6330; Member since: 31 Mar 2010)
Droid Theory does wonders with ICS on Droid RAZR VZW
5. roscuthiii (Posts: 2027; Member since: 18 Jul 2010)
I liked the wrench hands personally. This one just reminds me of the bastard offspring of an unhappy Teletubby and a Blockhead from Gumby.
Doesn't really matter since the CyanogenMod mascot is only ever present on the boot screen, unless they are incorporating further UI tweaks to compliment Cid into regular usage.
Since the Android Mar, uhh, Google Play Store already recognizes multiple devices I'd like it if I could use something like Androidify (but with more bells and whistles) to incorporate my own choice of mascot a little easier. I've got an old rooted Droid Eris recognized as Twiki (Buck Rogers) and now my Droid Razr Maxx recognized as Maximilian (The Black Hole). I'd like to be able to do something with that...
6. theBankRobber (Posts: 674; Member since: 22 Sep 2011)
Looks like a 5year old tried to redraw the Google Android and came up with this lol haha
8. KIANO (Posts: 73; Member since: 13 Feb 2011)
Cool artwork! Effective yet simple graphic look. What happened to the wrench hands?