CyanogenMod9 arrives on Samsung Galaxy Note, sales surge to 2 million in Korea alone
0. phoneArena posted on 02 May 2012, 07:44
The Samsung Galaxy Note is probably a success story not everyone expected to see become real, but it has. The 5.3-inch gigantic Galaxy Note impresses with its size and now sales…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. sorcio46 posted on 02 May 2012, 08:11 2 0
@Victor H. this is my video preview on youtube
Samsung Galaxy Note ICS CyanogenMod 9 Previewhttp://youtu.be/FpkD-WjqBLg
2. droiddomination posted on 02 May 2012, 08:17 0 8
why do they rush to tell us about a half baked rom that is still unstable? don't report anything about a rom until it is fully stable. also, why don't you try and pre read your article and correct grammer errors before submitting them. just a thought.
4. jmoita2 posted on 02 May 2012, 09:42 6 0
Such as in "Grammer"??? I believe you meant Grammar. lol.
7. sorcio46 posted on 02 May 2012, 10:07 4 0
As they so, they start from AOSP and do many many things before giving us these beautiful and fast as light ROMs
8. parkwaydr posted on 02 May 2012, 10:26 2 0
Exactly, they build awesome roms, they have the talent and know-how, so why not take it one step further
9. sorcio46 posted on 02 May 2012, 10:55 3 0
Cause is better to start from a free open source and then do a little job (compared to what is to build from zero their own code) so by doing only optimizations and bug hunting
14. W.P._Android_in_that_Order posted on 03 May 2012, 12:42 1 0
Maybe they are going to give their own OS a serious try. Maybe thats why samsung hired him... to perfect their Tiezen OS.
10. theruleslawyer posted on 02 May 2012, 13:43 1 0
cm9 is great news. It'll take a big leap forward in development once official ICS hits soon.
11. JGuinan007 posted on 02 May 2012, 16:31 0 0
So no support for the SGH-I717 North American Galaxy Note LTE?
12. theruleslawyer posted on 02 May 2012, 17:09 0 0
No. Different roms are needed for the SGH-1717
13. plgladio posted on 02 May 2012, 21:10 0 0
If CM9 release a new OS, I think they work faster in new OS updates :D
Wish you all the best CM team for the next gaint leap in mobile industry..