CyanogenMod9 arrives on Samsung Galaxy Note, sales surge to 2 million in Korea alone
1. sorcio46 (Posts: 419; Member since: 27 Jul 2011)
@Victor H. this is my video preview on youtube
Samsung Galaxy Note ICS CyanogenMod 9 Previewhttp://youtu.be/FpkD-WjqBLg
2. droiddomination (Posts: 203; Member since: 01 Dec 2011)
why do they rush to tell us about a half baked rom that is still unstable? don't report anything about a rom until it is fully stable. also, why don't you try and pre read your article and correct grammer errors before submitting them. just a thought.
3. sorcio46 (Posts: 419; Member since: 27 Jul 2011)
See my video, is stable but has some issues
4. jmoita2 (Posts: 930; Member since: 23 Dec 2011)
Such as in "Grammer"??? I believe you meant Grammar. lol.
6. parkwaydr (Posts: 572; Member since: 07 Sep 2011)
These guys should just build their own OS
7. sorcio46 (Posts: 419; Member since: 27 Jul 2011)
As they so, they start from AOSP and do many many things before giving us these beautiful and fast as light ROMs
8. parkwaydr (Posts: 572; Member since: 07 Sep 2011)
Exactly, they build awesome roms, they have the talent and know-how, so why not take it one step further
9. sorcio46 (Posts: 419; Member since: 27 Jul 2011)
Cause is better to start from a free open source and then do a little job (compared to what is to build from zero their own code) so by doing only optimizations and bug hunting
14. W.P._Android_in_that_Order (Posts: 207; Member since: 15 Feb 2012)
Maybe they are going to give their own OS a serious try. Maybe thats why samsung hired him... to perfect their Tiezen OS.
10. theruleslawyer (Posts: 108; Member since: 23 Apr 2012)
cm9 is great news. It'll take a big leap forward in development once official ICS hits soon.
11. JGuinan007 (Posts: 647; Member since: 19 May 2011)
So no support for the SGH-I717 North American Galaxy Note LTE?
12. theruleslawyer (Posts: 108; Member since: 23 Apr 2012)
No. Different roms are needed for the SGH-1717
13. plgladio (Posts: 313; Member since: 05 Dec 2011)
If CM9 release a new OS, I think they work faster in new OS updates :D
Wish you all the best CM team for the next gaint leap in mobile industry..