CyanogenMod9 ICS Alpha build for HP TouchPad released
0. phoneArena 18 Jan 2012, 09:21 posted on
After last week’s teaser of Ice Cream Sandwich running on HP’s TouchPad, the CyanogenMod team is back and this time it’s got a pretty functional Alpha 0 build of its CM9…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. droidnator (Posts: 87; Member since: 10 Mar 2011)
Nice of you to participate in the initiative, guys!
Sorry for the offtopic.
2. pathmarkpolice (Posts: 102; Member since: 05 Feb 2009)
This is some cool news, but these are some pretty big issues: "camera, audio, microphone, and hardware-accelerated video". Glad you guys mentioned them. I've never had a good experience with Cyanogen mods, they've always been really, really buggy, but, I'll try this out when I feel the need to have netflix working on my tablet. For now, I'm happy with WebOS, despite it having a limited number of useful apps.
3. sorcio46 (Posts: 434; Member since: 27 Jul 2011)
Cyanogen Mod really Buggy ?!? Absolutely NO! CM 7.1/2 are miles better than stock rom on my SGS and now, i've got CM 9 for daily use, and a part for few minor bugs i am very satisfied :D
6. rob5150 (Posts: 154; Member since: 31 Oct 2011)
Really?. That's what any release named.. Alpha 0 build..... Is.
If it wasn't buggy, or some things didn't work. It would be called a
Alpha... Beta.... RC(release candidate)
googles gmail stayed in beta or years
4. Synack (Posts: 677; Member since: 05 Jul 2011)
Once hardware accelerated video and audio works, I'm in.
5. jbash (Posts: 342; Member since: 07 Feb 2011)
should make the wife's touchpad more functional. just waiting for a few more updates to make it more stable.