CyanogenMod 10.1 nightly builds of stock Android 4.2 now available for the HTC One
0. phoneArena 14 May 2013, 07:26 posted on
You waited and it's here - nightly builds of the famed CyanogenMod 10.1 are now ready for download if you own an HTC One. The handset is the most heavily skinned Android flagship, so it mustn't have been easy for the crew to dish out the nightlies, but here they are...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. TROLL (banned) (Posts: 4851; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
Wooohoo, yes will be trying this out.
Htc get rid of that useless "Bootloader" locked.
Learn from Samsung, open Bootloaders are less pain staking to do.
Commiserate with DEVS!
Root this and overclock it to 2.1Ghz, now it will reach 29000 on Antutu....
3. TROLL (banned) (Posts: 4851; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
Who cares, every electronics get heated up, so what enjoy the power and Torque™
4. proto (Posts: 59; Member since: 12 Sep 2012)
it runs everything smoothly, so tell me when will I enjoy the power of 2,1 GHz ? :) in 2 years?
7. TROLL (banned) (Posts: 4851; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
It's time to enjoy speed, not smoothness...
A15 Cortex next Htc One with 2.5Ghz™
6. Synack (Posts: 673; Member since: 05 Jul 2011)
The PacMan rom runs much better. And this has been available for more than a week now I want to say. As far as I know all of the AOSP Roms have only 2 issues: bluetooth and the IR blaster.
I wouldn't mind having full AOSP but include BlinkFeed, stock HTC One camera, and calendar.
8. SuperAndroidEvo (Posts: 4741; Member since: 15 Apr 2011)
I have been on PAC-Man ROM on my HTC Droid DNA & it's just the BEST AOSP ROM ever made. WAIT until it drops on the HTC One, you will be like a fat kid in a candy store. lol
11. true1984 (Posts: 696; Member since: 23 May 2012)
i agree. i put it on my evo lte and its pretty great
10. true1984 (Posts: 696; Member since: 23 May 2012)
they'll unlock the bootloader for you and then you can root it. i'm amazed more people dont know about it...
5. Beholder88 (Posts: 81; Member since: 30 Mar 2012)
CM 10.1 runs great on my RAZR MAXX HD. Will be nice to see how it runs on the One.