CyanogenMod 10 gets OTA nightly builds installed automatically with new CM Updater option
1. GUNDAM posted on 01 Oct 2012, 03:11 0 0
at least i dont have to re-flash my gs3 anymore and lose all my data everyweek to get the latest nightly build haha :D
3. SleepingOz posted on 01 Oct 2012, 07:28 2 0
You were doing it wrong buddy.
You don't have to wipe your data everytime you flash a cm10 nightly. lol
5. GUNDAM posted on 01 Oct 2012, 09:44 0 0
I thought that the boot loop would happen if i flashed any new mod onto my gs3 so I didn't want to risk it haha. Thanks for enlightening me :D
6. SleepingOz posted on 01 Oct 2012, 16:44 0 0
You have to wipe data/factory setting only for the first time you're upgrading to cm10.
7. linneti15 posted on 02 Oct 2012, 05:09 0 0
When changing between different roms or a major update to your rom, it is recommeded that you wipe data/factory reset but for incremental updates to the same rom, it is not necessaries. If you end up having problems without wiping, go wipe it! :)
2. PhenomFaz posted on 01 Oct 2012, 04:29 3 0
man one cant help but love the CM community!
Their work is awesome and we can eat all sorts of new flavored android versions on our older devices :)
4. ZEUS.the.thunder.god posted on 01 Oct 2012, 08:42 0 0
I am running AOKP JB 4.1.1 on my Gnex. just updated to build 4 this morning. I use Rom manager and that makes it very easy to update using my mobile data.
btw can anyone tell me hows CM10 in comparison to AOKP jb 4.1.1. i love AOKP over any other rom but have not used cm10.