Cyanogen drops support for Samsung Vibrant
0. phoneArena 12 Dec 2011, 21:46 posted on
It seems that not every problem has a solution, not even for the masterminds of Team Douche who create the CyanogenMod for various devices. The team has given up attempts to build for the Samsung Vibrant...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. remixfa (Posts: 14255; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
Thats sad.. (and odd since Cyanogen works for samsung now ). The best roms on the Vibrant are Team Whiskey roms though. Its my go to rom for fast-smooth- and reliable. The holy trinity.
2. avataranjie (Posts: 15; Member since: 03 Dec 2011)
That's such bs, we've been waiting for this announcement. The devs just hate us. There's a patch for that bug. It's not a problem. Calling 911 works fine (trust me i've tried, had to say i butt dialed with ics roms).
3. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5690; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
maybe trying to get "proper 911 calls" to go through isn't such a great idea...
4. The_Miz (Posts: 1496; Member since: 06 Apr 2011)
Moral of the story - better hope you're not in an emergency because if you have a Samsung phone, well you're in trouble. ZING!
5. iShepherd (Posts: 38; Member since: 17 Oct 2011)
You're only in trouble if you have that particular Samsung model with that particular ROM. On the other hand, if you have an iPhone 4 you definitely don't ever want to be in an emergency, because if you are you better hope you're holding the phone right!