Custom watch faces start to show up in the Google Play Store
0. phoneArena 05 Jul 2014, 17:47 posted on
Those familiar with the Pebble smartwatch, know that thanks to third party developers, users of the timepiece have a selection of different watch faces that allows them to change the look of their smartwatch. The same thing is beginning to happen with Android Wear flavored smartwatches. Android Wear is the new Android based platform for wearables, including smartphones...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. deathgod (Posts: 122; Member since: 23 Nov 2011)
iknowrite. You're supposed to be able to tell the time from a quick glance with watches not have to do confusing mental math.
3. Guti986 (Posts: 78; Member since: 26 Dec 2013)
Actually looks like fun. Although visually not really appealing after a while you might get use to it and just read it. Like reading music
5. StraightEdgeNexus (Posts: 3643; Member since: 14 Feb 2014)
Stupidity. 24hour clocks sometime confuse me, leave alone this.
6. fzacek (Posts: 2326; Member since: 26 Jan 2014)
This is the worst, most confusing watch face I have ever seen...
8. bkzebraphone (Posts: 37; Member since: 12 Dec 2012)
Oh! I get it! Took me like 5 minutes to understand it plus I had to look at the side numbers too. But I mean, to check the time this is the worst. Like it would take me longer to read this than taking my phone out of my pocket lol