Crystal encrusted Samsung Galaxy S III Swarovski Edition by Amosu Couture
0. phoneArena posted on 28 Sep 2012, 06:05
Since the Samsung Galaxy S III is a smartphone almost too hot to handle, covering it in ice might not be such a bad idea. Metaphorically speaking, of course. That is exactly what the designers at Amosu Couture have crafted – a tailor-made Samsung Galaxy S III that sparkles with 500 Swarovski gems inlaid in its bezel while 16 additional crystals are embedded in its home button...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. PapaSmurf posted on 28 Sep 2012, 06:15 6 0
$3400? With that I can:
- Buy a fully customized Samsung Series 9 Ultrabook with a 500GB SSD hard drive
- Pay my phone bill almost 20 times
- Use it for my college books
You'd have to be filthy rich to even consider this...
4. thelegend6657 posted on 28 Sep 2012, 06:47 2 1
It's for rich people , it's a luxury .
I would do it if I have the cash . It's more special than a jewelry . It's a smartphone and a jewelry .
My mother and aunt might be interested
2. mercorp posted on 28 Sep 2012, 06:41 3 5
But it is still better than an iphone 5,and turns cheap plastic into awesomeness.
5. thelegend6657 posted on 28 Sep 2012, 06:49 3 4
iPhone is a better platform to do it as rich people prefer iPhones and blending plastics and crystal wasn't exactly nice .
It's like having a ring made from plastic with a big crystal on it
8. eisenbricher posted on 28 Sep 2012, 07:07 3 0
But some rich people actually are aware of what good is!
12. thelegend6657 posted on 28 Sep 2012, 19:24 2 0
Some rich people actually like android phones .
But I see majority of them using iPhones with gold bumper and blah blah blah or just a normal iPhone
10. SleepingOz posted on 28 Sep 2012, 07:59 2 0
Ignorant people can't even make the difference between material and build quality.
3. Bfrenz posted on 28 Sep 2012, 06:46 0 0
Nice looking. Would be awesome for my gf. Wait..She's having ip5? Oops!!!
6. thelegend6657 posted on 28 Sep 2012, 06:50 1 0
Sooner or later you will see pimped up version of the iPhone 5
7. som posted on 28 Sep 2012, 06:51 0 0
iPhone with diamonds cost $3 million this Galaxy S3 is very cheap but most expensive GS3.
9. flipjzn posted on 28 Sep 2012, 07:43 0 1
well, i hope it doesn't crack or break as much as a regular s3 when you drop it accidentally. It happens you know..........
11. ElektronicGeek91 posted on 28 Sep 2012, 12:45 2 0
I love my the plastic back on the S3 than the aluminum back on my iPhone 5 only for two reasons IT DOESN'T SCRATCH AS EASY and when it does ITS NOT THAT VISIBLE!