Crossbows now being used to smuggle cell phones into prisons
source: Daily Record via Textually
1. cellgeek82 posted on 20 Oct 2010, 01:45 0
Whoever is stupid enough to try this deserves to be shot. Most prisons have armed towers, armed patrol units, or both. They see something get shot over the fense and the next thing you know, it's lock and load! They don't have to know it's a cell phone, they just have to know it's a sort of firearm being used and they will be justified to open fire.
5. cellgeek82 posted on 22 Mar 2010, 21:55 0
I don't support killing people, I'm just saying don't be stupid and bring a firearm on prison grounds. It's stupid.
3. Phullofphil posted on 22 Mar 2010, 08:40 0
why not use that old samsung music phone ( the small skinny one) smuggle it in a more traditional way
7. cansler posted on 23 Mar 2010, 16:37 0
NO! What's wrong is paying too much for cellular service. Metro PCS... Un-wronged. That commercial instantly popped in my head.
9. Cali_E posted on 23 Mar 2010, 21:15 0
wow you win. i thought i was gunna die laughing right now...holy shit*
6. 3watts posted on 23 Mar 2010, 09:05 0
The Juke would be perfect...and the prisoner could listen to his/her favorite tunes while plotting to kill the person that put them in prison. Life is good.
10. mattkl posted on 24 Mar 2010, 00:42 0
I'd just buy an iPhone and walk it in if I went to jail. The guards would think I was so cool with my shiny black 3GS they'd let me keep it!