Crossbows now being used to smuggle cell phones into prisons
source: Daily Record via Textually
1. cellgeek82 (Posts: 518; Member since: 20 Dec 2009)
Whoever is stupid enough to try this deserves to be shot. Most prisons have armed towers, armed patrol units, or both. They see something get shot over the fense and the next thing you know, it's lock and load! They don't have to know it's a cell phone, they just have to know it's a sort of firearm being used and they will be justified to open fire.
5. cellgeek82 (Posts: 518; Member since: 20 Dec 2009)
I don't support killing people, I'm just saying don't be stupid and bring a firearm on prison grounds. It's stupid.
3. Phullofphil (Posts: 800; Member since: 10 Feb 2009)
why not use that old samsung music phone ( the small skinny one) smuggle it in a more traditional way
7. cansler (Posts: 136; Member since: 07 Oct 2009)
NO! What's wrong is paying too much for cellular service. Metro PCS... Un-wronged. That commercial instantly popped in my head.
9. Cali_E (Posts: 196; Member since: 24 Sep 2008)
wow you win. i thought i was gunna die laughing right now...holy shit*
6. 3watts (Posts: 56; Member since: 28 Jul 2009)
The Juke would be perfect...and the prisoner could listen to his/her favorite tunes while plotting to kill the person that put them in prison. Life is good.
10. mattkl (Posts: 171; Member since: 01 Feb 2010)
I'd just buy an iPhone and walk it in if I went to jail. The guards would think I was so cool with my shiny black 3GS they'd let me keep it!