Critical iOS 7 flaw lets people bypass the lockscreen
0. phoneArena 20 Sep 2013, 04:45 posted on
iOS 7 has arrived, and while the changes it brought with it are plentiful, it turns out that it also introduces a bug or two, one of which particularly critical...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
50. Whateverman (Posts: 3250; Member since: 17 May 2009)
Maybe a big deal, maybe not. To me, this doesn't look like much to be concerned with, and lets be real, every new os come with a few bugs that eventually get fixed. This issue will become a bigger issue because of the "New is easy, right is hard" comment.
57. SilverSurfer85 (Posts: 28; Member since: 12 Apr 2013)
All these smart people @ Apple...Why can we never get things right the first time? Its not like we never had this issue before... :: smh ::
On a different note... If someone has some much timet o go through all these steps, they clearly have NO LIFE.. lol!! I have faith in you APPLE.. PLEASE!! DONT LET ME DOWN.. :-/
59. werthedroids (Posts: 60; Member since: 15 Sep 2013)
this is MAJOR deja vu. And they say that iOS products are "polished"
64. protozeloz (Posts: 5395; Member since: 16 Sep 2010)
Doing things right is hard work man... There was just not enough ;)
63. protozeloz (Posts: 5395; Member since: 16 Sep 2010)
O noes! A new OS has bugs!!!! Someone please call the police or something! This is dynamite! I mean it has never happened before right? And all the other OS's never have any bugs at all this is a sacrilege! This is Sparta!!!!!!!