Crazy new patent wars infographic helps you follow the action
0. phoneArena posted on 23 May 2012, 10:32
If you are looking for a one-stop image that clarifies who is suing whom in the mobile patent wars, we have infographic for you...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Commentator posted on 23 May 2012, 10:36 0
What's Google suing HTC over?
EDIT: Never mind, I stupidly forgot to read the glossary, and since I can't you, know, just DELETE comments, I guess I have to write something else...
3. Commentator posted on 23 May 2012, 10:44 5
No, I thought Google was suing HTC, but they're selling them patents instead. Again, I just didn't read the glossary, or even the article, but jumped straight to the graph.
7. tedkord posted on 23 May 2012, 10:58 1
It looks like that big computer screen at the end of war games, when Joshua plays out all the thermonuclear war scenarios.
6. itiswhatitis posted on 23 May 2012, 10:55 0
FOXCONN is the only non-software company to get sued!!
8. Sniggly posted on 23 May 2012, 11:04 3
Around and around the wheel goes, where it stops, nobody knows!
This is amazing. Worthy of an epic comic book series.
9. jmoita2 posted on 23 May 2012, 11:23 0
It looks like a screen from the classic video game Missile Command. lol
11. KingShango posted on 23 May 2012, 11:29 1
Google isn't suing anyone? Am I reading this right?
13. 14545 posted on 23 May 2012, 13:14 5
Yep, and notice which company has all the little sue dots? Hint, it's a rotten fruit.
15. KingShango posted on 23 May 2012, 16:38 0
We'll see if that trend continues now that they officially have all of Moto's patents.
12. jaytai0106 posted on 23 May 2012, 11:31 0
I totally gave up on reading it... Way too crazy now these days...