Crazy new patent wars infographic helps you follow the action
0. phoneArena 23 May 2012, 10:32 posted on
If you are looking for a one-stop image that clarifies who is suing whom in the mobile patent wars, we have infographic for you...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Commentator (Posts: 2725; Member since: 16 Aug 2011)
What's Google suing HTC over?
EDIT: Never mind, I stupidly forgot to read the glossary, and since I can't you, know, just DELETE comments, I guess I have to write something else...
3. Commentator (Posts: 2725; Member since: 16 Aug 2011)
No, I thought Google was suing HTC, but they're selling them patents instead. Again, I just didn't read the glossary, or even the article, but jumped straight to the graph.
7. tedkord (Posts: 6522; Member since: 17 Jun 2009)
It looks like that big computer screen at the end of war games, when Joshua plays out all the thermonuclear war scenarios.
10. KingShango (Posts: 89; Member since: 16 May 2012)
+1 Thats exactly what I thought when I saw it.
6. itiswhatitis (Posts: 423; Member since: 23 Jan 2012)
FOXCONN is the only non-software company to get sued!!
8. Sniggly (Posts: 7230; Member since: 05 Dec 2009)
Around and around the wheel goes, where it stops, nobody knows!
This is amazing. Worthy of an epic comic book series.
9. jmoita2 (Posts: 930; Member since: 23 Dec 2011)
It looks like a screen from the classic video game Missile Command. lol
11. KingShango (Posts: 89; Member since: 16 May 2012)
Google isn't suing anyone? Am I reading this right?
13. 14545 (Posts: 1225; Member since: 22 Nov 2011)
Yep, and notice which company has all the little sue dots? Hint, it's a rotten fruit.
15. KingShango (Posts: 89; Member since: 16 May 2012)
We'll see if that trend continues now that they officially have all of Moto's patents.
12. jaytai0106 (Posts: 1751; Member since: 30 Mar 2011)
I totally gave up on reading it... Way too crazy now these days...