Court rules against Proview in attempt to ban Apple iPad sales in Shanghai
0. phoneArena posted on 23 Feb 2012, 10:35
A request from Proview to temporarily ban sales of the Apple iPad have failed as the Pudong District People’s Court has refused the company's request for an injunction; for now, the three Apple Stores in the region will still be able to sell the device...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
3. tedkord posted on 23 Feb 2012, 11:12 0 0
Why would that matter in China? The powerful can have whatever they want regardless of laws. I am surprised though - China is notorious for turning a blind eye to piracy and other criminal ventures of its own companies.
4. gallitoking posted on 23 Feb 2012, 11:29 1 9
38 million... please this is how much Apple is willing to negotiate.."0"... and we will trow in a ipad 3 (at a discounted price) when they come out... so lets all go home and prepare the next lawsuit
5. troybuilt posted on 23 Feb 2012, 13:06 2 0
Proview needs Judge Wapner for this People's Court. lol
6. quakan posted on 23 Feb 2012, 16:36 0 0
How do you go from 1.5 billion to 38 million??? Desperate?
7. bayusuputra posted on 25 Feb 2012, 10:23 0 0
haha! paid judges? not surprised with that kind of money apple has..