Court in Tokyo rules that Samsung infringed on Apple's bounce back patent
0. phoneArena 21 Jun 2013, 02:52 posted on
A patent that was just ruled valid once more by the USPTO played a key role in a Tokyo's court decision on Friday, ruling that Samsung infringed on Apple's patents; last Friday, the U.S. patent agency made Apple's patent for the bounce-back effect valid after it was earlier declared an invalid patent. The IP covers the way that some icons and other images bounce one the user scrolls to the very end of a file, picture or document...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. joey_sfb (Posts: 4419; Member since: 29 Mar 2012)
I hate patent trolling. My money will continue to go to Samsung to fight the greatest troll ever.
2. wendygarett (unregistered)
And Samsung is happily giving money to apple as apple is his biggest business partner, and continue slacking together with Apple :)
3. p0rkguy (Posts: 684; Member since: 23 Nov 2010)
How is Samsung giving Apple money? lol
Samsung is Apple's supplier. Apple pays for Samsung parts.
5. decent4u (Posts: 74; Member since: 26 Apr 2012)
I think he meant the money samsung will give as a FINE for infringing on Apple's patents
10. willard12 (Posts: 1228; Member since: 04 Jul 2012)
And yet they still haven't paid a dime.
6. joey_sfb (Posts: 4419; Member since: 29 Mar 2012)
how do you know Samsung is happily giving money while Samsung fight every court battles ever created by lame Apple Inc. Some Taiwanese company can lose their balls and give in to Apple bully tactics.
bottomline I using my annual Apple gadget budget for Samsung devices period.
14. Mxyzptlk (Posts: 7057; Member since: 21 Apr 2012)
I hate patent thieves. My money will continue to go to Apple to fight the biggest thief ever .
4. papss (unregistered)
And I'll continue to not give my money to either
8. -box- (Posts: 3977; Member since: 04 Jan 2012)
That would qualify as "neither", genius.
Go back under your bridge. You weren't missed.
9. -box- (Posts: 3977; Member since: 04 Jan 2012)
That patent should be revised back to its invalid status.
11. pixelado (Posts: 130; Member since: 16 Feb 2013)
Samsung copies: we get this
Apple copies: we get a full fledged article on how it's not copying when Apple does it, followed by another article on how Google copies.
13. chaoticrazor (Posts: 2347; Member since: 28 Aug 2012)
you missed the point
when apple adds something new to there os, you get loads of android fans saying there copying android, but the fact been that all these features android fans love to say apple copied from android were around way before android
you never get them saying for example how android copied the notification drop down etc nope they say apple copied android on that one
basically everything was around before both android and ios, so them adding these features should be seen the same way
did android invent multitasking......no but android is always credited by its fans for multitasking so why cant apple users have these features and credit ios
15. TROLL (banned) (Posts: 4851; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
They never created or invent anything!
They patent what belongs to others, so they could shut down business!
They don't want to give permission to others using there patents!
They just want you to bye Apple or else nothing
16. pixelado (Posts: 130; Member since: 16 Feb 2013)
Do you see me denying it? No, I'm just 'bashing' Apple apologists.
17. pixelado (Posts: 130; Member since: 16 Feb 2013)
Apple copies someone: they get angry fanboys.
Someone copies Apple: they get thermonuclear warfare and a ton of $$$ on patent lawsuits.
see where I'm going?
12. roscuthiii (Posts: 1949; Member since: 18 Jul 2010)
I'm gonna send TImmy a wrist brace for the holidays. He's gonna get carpal tunnel if he keeps signing all the checks and lawsuits to push this stuff through.