Counting Sheep? Apple is rumored to have hired a sleep expert for iWatch
0. phoneArena 04 Feb 2014, 20:01 posted on
While the move has not been confirmed yet, a published report on Tuesday states that Apple has hired Dr. Roy J.E.M. Raymann, a scientist known for his work on sleep. The Doctor has worked with various sensors that measure sleep, and his hiring is expected to provide the iWatch team with an expert on a field that is related to the focus on health that apple is planning with its smartwatch and with iOS 8...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
11. Dingy_cellar_dweller (Posts: 243; Member since: 16 Mar 2013)
Yet when we use the S.... word it's frowned upon.
3. Miracles (Posts: 560; Member since: 31 Aug 2013)
The employees at Apple need sleep....they are being overworked :P
5. darkkjedii (Posts: 19792; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
They're also making bank. Don't leave that part out :p
7. darkkjedii (Posts: 19792; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Darkkjedii = tall dark and handsome. Great bod too, call me cocky. Now that's narcissism
8. daddysbeenabadgirl (Posts: 157; Member since: 26 Jul 2012)
How many slanted leg SF bear pictures are you going to take with that iWatch?
12. tadaa (Posts: 267; Member since: 18 Apr 2013)
Idk dark but i always see you like latrell spencer from white chicks lol
15. darkkjedii (Posts: 19792; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
LMAOOOOO I get that a lot. Basking in the ambiance baby...basking in the ambiance lol.
10. PBXtech (Posts: 1032; Member since: 21 Oct 2013)
Sounding more like an iMed device than an iWatch device.
14. Finalflash (Posts: 2777; Member since: 23 Jul 2013)
Check the sources on the articles, a bunch of non-experts and fan boys are once again hoping against hope for it to be more than its going to be. Once again, it cannot have serious medical functionality until it is tested and approved for that function by several organizations.