Could Apple be readying a wearable device? iPod nano design departure might be a hint
0. phoneArena posted on 18 Sep 2012, 06:46
Here is a wild speculation you may or may not want to believe: Apple could be preparing a wearable device…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Kronic (banned) posted on 18 Sep 2012, 06:55 5 5
Will certainly be better than a normal watch. In fact if it were to released it would beat that sony smartwatch.
4. rusticguy posted on 18 Sep 2012, 08:07 6 3
Yet another simple STEAL from Sony from Android world :)
iNNOVATION is synonymous with Stealing and copying in Apple world (only if they do it) ... :D
15. bachelorrn0121 posted on 18 Sep 2012, 19:10 1 0
after that apple will patent it.. and sue others for copying..
5. rusticguy posted on 18 Sep 2012, 08:19 2 0
Wait a min ... expect a patent on watch shape now :(
6. Aeires (unregistered) posted on 18 Sep 2012, 08:29 10 0
Only because there's other companies making them and Apple just can't be overshadowed in any manner.
Apple might be the smartest company on the planet, let others create the market, then move in and take over with sub-par products that people can't resist buying.
7. smill317 posted on 18 Sep 2012, 09:10 2 0
Really? What are they going to do now...sue Sony for their Android watches? Seriously...they are getting a bit out of control
9. rusticguy posted on 18 Sep 2012, 09:26 1 0
No yet another "Thermo Nuclear War" in the offing which will peak just before rlease of iPhone 6 for obvious reasons.
10. timtimity posted on 18 Sep 2012, 09:28 1 1
I'm an Apple user at the moment, but am planning on getting an Xperia T at the end of the month. The SmartWatch looks ok, but I'm tempted with the I'm Watch. It looks pretty slick.
12. jibraihimi posted on 18 Sep 2012, 13:02 1 0
So who all are going to be lining up for 'iwatch' from tomorrow.........???
14. jmoita2 posted on 18 Sep 2012, 18:21 0 0
Apple keeps trying to chase trends instead of setting them...they're are doomed.
17. cripton805 posted on 19 Sep 2012, 11:50 0 0
They already have the patent. I can guarantee that. They can sue right now if they want. Theyre probably prepping for it.