Could Android 4.2.2 be the last Jelly Bean version before Key Lime Pie?
0. phoneArena 13 Feb 2013, 05:16 posted on
The Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean update has just started rolling out to Nexus devices, and it might be the last Jelly Bean update as Google jumps directly to Android Key Lime Pie…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
11. gmracer1 (Posts: 646; Member since: 28 Dec 2012)
JB is phenomenal. KLP will be super-phenomenal :D
2. bogdancirstea (Posts: 13; Member since: 19 Nov 2012)
Hopefully Key Lime Pie will be better than jellybean. I mean, i'm really sick of lag and stuff like that
4. rusticguy (Posts: 2828; Member since: 11 Aug 2012)
JB doesn't run on iPhone so yea it's "LAG"ging there :D
5. brar.arsh (Posts: 181; Member since: 12 Sep 2012)
Stop Trolling.. Where do you find a lag? I have GS3 and Nexus 4, Both running their respective latest Android versions, ie 4.1.2 and 4.2.1 and I swear there is minimal/no lag in both phones.
Either you are an Iphone or have Android 1.6 DoNut running on your phone.
6. sayedejaz (Posts: 24; Member since: 05 Feb 2013)
They are lying.. !
jellybean Never lag ..
Some apps makes problems..but if sumthng lag happens becoz of apps , that particular app will restart within next 5 seconds .. not like OLD phones taking minutes may be we have to remove battery to restart....
btw Phone never lags .. this phone never went turned off by itself .. NEVER !!
i seriously wana ask .. what you mean by lag ?
Exynos Quad Core really helps ... i believe it is MOST POWERFULL CHIP for the phone .. !
7. brar.arsh (Posts: 181; Member since: 12 Sep 2012)
You are wrong in last point, Exynos Quad Core is NOT the Most Powerfull chip out there.
Havent you heard of anything called snapdragon, qualcomm etc??
8. PhoenixWright (Posts: 101; Member since: 11 Feb 2013)
I have a GNote 2, and I also have lag issues (minimal ones) but I guess it mainly comes from solely the Application's programming.
12. gmracer1 (Posts: 646; Member since: 28 Dec 2012)
bogdancirstea, maybe if you didn't buy one of those low-end JB Android--ya know, the ones that come in a plastic box and have a "Pay As You Go" sticker on the front--you wouldn't have "lag."
Get a real Android, bro.
3. Wiki_jaan (Posts: 704; Member since: 24 Jun 2012)
i think 5.0 will be launched with next nexus flagship
10. o0Exia0o (Posts: 639; Member since: 01 Feb 2013)
I dont know about the next nexus part, but 5.0 will be on the Motorola X when it is announced in May.
9. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 7043; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
Why is it europe gets the update before the u.s.?
13. Coolest4ever7 (Posts: 23; Member since: 07 Feb 2013)
Is it out for the Nexus 10 yet? I havent seen any updates available on mine
14. bigfwop (Posts: 1; Member since: 15 Mar 2013)
WRONG!! I made an account on this site just to say this......I own a Samsung galaxy nexus..at first when I got the phone its was faster than fast....no lag whatsoever..I was on 4.1.1 I think when I first got the phone.then all of the sudden the 4.2.1 update comes along and I decide to upgrade....expecting some upgrades...when I update I noticed lags all over the place...most notably to lock and unlock the phone...it takes 1 and a half seconds almost to register and the dial pad(which is by far the worst) the app drawer and games have lags too....now in don't know if I got like a bootleg update or something but its more than irritating :/ hopefully someone can help me....or I'll just wait till 4.2.2 because I want my phone to register touches instantly like it used to....thank you for your time :)