Cosmo for Guys magazine scores a creative "iPad Head Girl" launch promo on the streets of New York
0. phoneArena 02 Aug 2011, 07:24 posted on
The iPad-only magazine Cosmo for Guys had a stint by an "iPad Head Girl", who was wearing a cube made of four iPads around her head projecting her face image, while she was walking around the Big Apple...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Droid_X_Doug (Posts: 5993; Member since: 22 Dec 2010)
Must have been hotter than Hell inside the 'hat'. I wonder how long the model lasted before the iHat came off?
2. SuperAndroidEvo (Posts: 4693; Member since: 15 Apr 2011)
I hope those are not 3G iPads, because her head is getting 4 times the radiation. When she takes the iHat off her face is going to look like Swamp Thing! lol She is going to be the next Toxic Avenger! lol
3. wassup (Posts: 565; Member since: 23 Jun 2011)
isn't this idea from the black eyed peas' video 'the time(dirty bit)'?
because in that Fergie and co have a few shots where there face is replaced by a cube of tablets, not sure if it was iPads or something else.
but they DID have the BB playbook in the video though
6. pete7625 (banned) (Posts: 86; Member since: 01 Jul 2010)
Am I the only one that thinks this is cool? Lol.
7. GALAXY-S (Posts: 701; Member since: 07 Jun 2011)
lol!! for some reason it reminds me of the south park episode "the human centipad"