Cortana will be launched in China and United Kingdom in “weeks not months”
0. phoneArena 15 Jun 2014, 21:03 posted on
While we have been pondering the possibilities of how Microsoft’s new digital assistant, Cortana, might...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. shadez10 (Posts: 426; Member since: 15 Jan 2012)
why is cortana sad in the picture?..
is it because she is going to china?.. xD
3. amasog (Posts: 338; Member since: 22 Aug 2013)
LOL! weeks, not months? 2 months is more or less 8 weeks.
4. chocowii (Posts: 434; Member since: 30 Jan 2014)
I wish Cortana will be available in Filipino.
5. timukh (Posts: 292; Member since: 04 Feb 2013)
India? Why are they neglecting such a huge market? O.o
6. volcano (Posts: 338; Member since: 25 Jan 2013)
they aren't they are taking it step by step from one country to another
in 2015 it will be available for more countries
im using it right now in english until they release it for my language
8. rodneyej1 (Posts: 3576; Member since: 06 Jul 2013)
Cortana works great on beta form... Another win for WP.