Cortana was almost named Alyx
0. phoneArena 17 Jun 2014, 03:00 posted on
Marcus Ash, Microsoft’s Group Program Manager for Cortana on Windows Phone, recently found himself at the center of a controversy when he said that Microsoft would allow its virtual voice activated assistant Cortana, to be used on other platforms like iOS and Android. But Windows Phone users were in a furor, wondering how Microsoft could talk about letting Cortana out to play with the competition when so much work was still needed to have the program running perfectly on Windows Phone 8.1...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Miracles (Posts: 540; Member since: 31 Aug 2013)
Thanks for listening Microsoft. Cortana was the best choice.
2. brrunopt (Posts: 534; Member since: 15 Aug 2013)
really, its much better...
its good to see microsoft listening...
7. 0xFFFF (Posts: 3363; Member since: 16 Apr 2014)
A better Microsoft's virtual assistant would be "Elop". Now this sort of assistant we would know is capable of larger scale accomplishments:
"Elop, infiltrate Nokia, cripple them, and arrange for the company to be sold to us"
"Elop, waste money faster"
"Elop, delay product launches"
"Elop, make Frankenstein Android + Microsoft phone"
"Elop, throw iPhone across room"
11. billgates (banned) (Posts: 555; Member since: 29 May 2014)
That's what spermdroido do best. Like their preferred OS they bring spam and viruses to take over
13. volcano (Posts: 259; Member since: 25 Jan 2013)
and what exactly google did to motorola? devided the company into two, failed to do anything useful with it, keeps motorola patents, then sell them to the first buyer for the cheapest price
9. Muzhhur (Posts: 248; Member since: 14 Sep 2012)
Well yes, but HL2 is better that any halo games and I know this really doesnt matter
12. billgates (banned) (Posts: 555; Member since: 29 May 2014)
LOL right, you and fat azz Gabe need to stop drinking and get off the couch for some clarity