Corning hints germaphobic low-reflectance Gorilla Glass is in the labs
0. phoneArena 06 Jun 2013, 04:49 posted on
If Corning has found a way to make its tough glass with even lower reflectivity, we'd say that a new era of outdoor visibility might be upon us when this thing is released to market, as it is one of the main complaints about mobile screens in general...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. _Bone_ (Posts: 2154; Member since: 29 Oct 2012)
Focusing on the wrong area, screen shouldn't break from side-hit and small bending.
2. ghaniosman (Posts: 78; Member since: 06 Jun 2013)
I will not trust unless i test it practically
5. mafiaprinc3 (Posts: 521; Member since: 07 May 2012)
why can't a tech company produce some real innovation with smartphone batteries and battery life!
6. JMartin22 (Posts: 1966; Member since: 30 Apr 2013)
They tout how strong their product is with these lab tests, but when you drop it on the ground, it breaks just as easily as a generic piece of glass. This company's products are based upon a lot of empty hype.
7. meowcenary (Posts: 187; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
people need to learn to clean their phones. i have troubleshooted peoples phone and damn I swear several generation of bacteria/virus on it. come on folks is your home like that? also for god sacks, when you sit on the latrine don't use your phone their.