So, which picture did you like most last time? The answer is Bustervic's photo taken the Sony Ericsson Xperia X10. And a pretty well-deserved first place it is, we should say!
Of course, there are many other incredible images left to be seen. Let's continue with another set of 15 pics, each of which can easily convince even the most professionally-inclined photographer that cell phones are more than a toy in the camera department.
Please note that if your own awesome image is not included here, this doesn't mean that it won't end up on the site. We simply might not have gotten to it yet! So, we urge you to continue following us, as we'll be publishing more of these truly great photos in the following days and weeks.
We'd also like to remind you that you can continue submitting your cool cell phone pics to the following email address:
In order to not miss on all the glory, you also have to mention your name/nickname, as well as the phone you used to take the shots. A nice additional piece of info would be a name or a short description for the image.
With that, we now leave you with our seventh set of favorite photos...
Note: All images have been resized for your convenience.
1. Chris C - Apple iPhone 4
2. Dobell - Nokia N85
3. Dobell - Nokia N85
4. Eddie Martinez - Samsung Captivate
5. Frank Rooimans - Sony Ericsson Vivaz
6. Frank Rooimans - Sony Ericsson Vivaz
7. Meng Meng - Nokia N8
8. Rafal Plewa - Apple iPhone 4
9. Reilly Dearth - Samsung Droid Charge
10. Sarah Garcia - T-Mobile myTouch 4G
11. shishircoolin - Nokia N85
12. Vikram Chauhan - Samsung Galaxy S II
13. Vikram Chauhan - Samsung Galaxy S II
14. Vikram Chauhan - Samsung Galaxy S II
15. Zach Gard - Motorola DROID X
- Which photo do you like most?
- 1 3.52% (25 votes) (25 votes)
- 2 3.66% (26 votes) (26 votes)
- 3 33.52% (238 votes) (238 votes)
- 4 0.56% (4 votes) (4 votes)
- 5 3.38% (24 votes) (24 votes)
- 6 2.39% (17 votes) (17 votes)
- 7 2.11% (15 votes) (15 votes)
- 8 22.11% (157 votes) (157 votes)
- 9 0.42% (3 votes) (3 votes)
- 10 10.99% (78 votes) (78 votes)
- 11 2.68% (19 votes) (19 votes)
- 12 1.27% (9 votes) (9 votes)
- 13 1.27% (9 votes) (9 votes)
- 14 1.27% (9 votes) (9 votes)
- 15 10.85% (77 votes) (77 votes)