Cool images, taken with your cell phone #6
0. phoneArena 27 Jul 2011, 09:43 posted on
We're back with the sixth post in our special photographic-centric series where we present you with a number of awesome images taken by... well, you (and your cell phones)...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. Man2006 (unregistered)
There are lots of good pictures this time, kinda difficult to pick one only.
3. AhmadAlsayegh (Posts: 253; Member since: 18 Jul 2011)
holy crap, is there anyway that you can choose more than one?
really hard decision, but number 14 is the winner for me, I may change my mind later on though
5. remyrz (Posts: 184; Member since: 28 Oct 2010)
you should get a sponsored and give some gift to all winners.. is not easy to get a good picture sometimes with a cellphone :P jijij.. just saying :D
6. Penny (Posts: 1129; Member since: 04 Feb 2011)
Wow. I'm not good enough to take some of these photos even with my DSLR. Awesome work people.
17. biscutbob (Posts: 82; Member since: 08 Jul 2011)
I dont even like cats! but number 4 is really really good.
8. Gsmalltheway (Posts: 147; Member since: 15 Aug 2009)
#4 has wayyyyy to much detail to be from a phone. Maybe the N8 could do it but still doubtful
10. district11 (Posts: 98; Member since: 17 Apr 2011)
Or i can send you original image and you will see :)
11. biscutbob (Posts: 82; Member since: 08 Jul 2011)
WIth a steady shot or like a tripod you can get a lot of deatil with a close up shot like that. My droidX gets similar detail if i can get good light and a stable shot.
13. HighAce (unregistered)
Number 7 is awesome
14. Thomasacq (unregistered)
Xperia X10 has really good camera
15. k_steel (unregistered)
I use an iphone 4 myself but must admit picture qualities of samsung galaxy s and xperia are awesome..........no competition there at all.......my vote goes for number 3 though.....
district 11 ur pictures are close second........