Cool images, taken with your cell phone #6
Of course, we're far from the finish line yet, with so many incredible images left to be seen. Let's continue with another set of 15 pics, each of which can easily convince even the most professionally-inclined photographer that cell phones are more than a toy in the camera department.
Please note that if your own awesome image is not included here, this doesn't mean that it won't end up on the site. We simply might not have gotten to it yet! So, we urge you to continue following us, as we'll be publishing more of these truly great photos in the following days and weeks.
We'd also like to remind you that you can continue submitting your cool cell phone pics to the following email address:
In order to not miss on all the glory, you also have to mention your name/nickname, as well as the phone you used to take the shots. A nice additional piece of info would be a name or a short description for the image.
With that, we now leave you with our sixth set of favorite photos...
Note: All images have been resized for your convenience.
1. alien invasion - LG Optimus 7
2. Antriksh - Samsung Wave
3. Bustervic - Sony Ericsson Xperia X10
4. District11 - Samsung Galaxy S
5. District11 - Samsung Galaxy S
6. Frank Rooimans - Sony Ericsson K850i
7. Frank Rooimans - Sony Ericsson K850i
8. Jshan Perera - Apple iPhone 4
9. Leo Yu - HTC Touch Pro2
10. Nammon Wang - Samsung I8910 HD
11. Nammon Wang - Samsung I8910 HD
12. Nammon Wang - Samsung I8910 HD
13. Reilly Dearth - Samsung Droid Charge
14. Sarah Garcia - T-Mobile myTouch 4G
15. Welky - Apple iPhone 4
- Which photo do you like most?
42 votes (42 votes) 1
72 votes (72 votes) 2
123 votes (123 votes) 3
83 votes (83 votes) 4
47 votes (47 votes) 5
20 votes (20 votes) 6
35 votes (35 votes) 7
12 votes (12 votes) 8
67 votes (67 votes) 9
10 votes (10 votes) 10
12 votes (12 votes) 11
4 votes (4 votes) 12
12 votes (12 votes) 13
73 votes (73 votes) 14
10 votes (10 votes) 15
2. Man2006 (unregistered)
There are lots of good pictures this time, kinda difficult to pick one only.
3. AhmadAlsayegh (Posts: 253; Member since: 18 Jul 2011)
holy crap, is there anyway that you can choose more than one?
really hard decision, but number 14 is the winner for me, I may change my mind later on though
5. remyrz (Posts: 189; Member since: 28 Oct 2010)
you should get a sponsored and give some gift to all winners.. is not easy to get a good picture sometimes with a cellphone :P jijij.. just saying :D
6. Penny (Posts: 1158; Member since: 04 Feb 2011)
Wow. I'm not good enough to take some of these photos even with my DSLR. Awesome work people.
17. biscutbob (Posts: 82; Member since: 08 Jul 2011)
I dont even like cats! but number 4 is really really good.
8. Gsmalltheway (Posts: 147; Member since: 15 Aug 2009)
#4 has wayyyyy to much detail to be from a phone. Maybe the N8 could do it but still doubtful
9. district11 (Posts: 103; Member since: 17 Apr 2011)
Buy Samsung galaxy S and you will see :)
10. district11 (Posts: 103; Member since: 17 Apr 2011)
Or i can send you original image and you will see :)
11. biscutbob (Posts: 82; Member since: 08 Jul 2011)
WIth a steady shot or like a tripod you can get a lot of deatil with a close up shot like that. My droidX gets similar detail if i can get good light and a stable shot.
13. HighAce (unregistered)
Number 7 is awesome
14. Thomasacq (unregistered)
Xperia X10 has really good camera
15. k_steel (unregistered)
I use an iphone 4 myself but must admit picture qualities of samsung galaxy s and xperia are awesome..........no competition there at all.......my vote goes for number 3 though.....
district 11 ur pictures are close second........