Cool images, taken with your cell phone #68
0. phoneArena 13 Jun 2013, 08:27 posted on
We're back with the 68th post in our special photographic-centric series where we present you with a number of awesome images taken by... well, you (and your cell phones)...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Seymur (Posts: 19; Member since: 10 Jun 2013)
There is no number 6. Also number 4 taken with effect.
3. mafiaprinc3 (Posts: 395; Member since: 07 May 2012)
no voting options there for #6 phonearena
4. CanYouSeeTheLight (Posts: 1048; Member since: 05 Jul 2012)
Number 7 looks stunning, number 4 looks edited.
5. danieljaywycoco (Posts: 2; Member since: 03 Dec 2012)
Why my shots is not there? LOL
6. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 6989; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
#1 like the lights and the tall building.
7. Anti-Troll (banned) (Posts: 64; Member since: 12 Jun 2013)
Can't decide between #1 and #10.
Well why didn't you put any photo captured from a Nokia?
10. shreyas.s666 (Posts: 80; Member since: 24 Aug 2012)
i've sent around 4 pics from november which was captured from my Lumia 920 each time phonearena anounce this. but unfortunatly none of them where showen up here seems phonearena got too many oics to display? or too much biased. i can see majority of samsung pics here.
8. amski89 (Posts: 6; Member since: 19 Apr 2013)
Yehey,. for the 2nd time,. Thanks PA & to all who voted for #8! :)
11. bugsbunny00 (Posts: 1513; Member since: 07 Jun 2013)
ooh my! number 5 what happened?hahaha!