Cool images, taken with your cell phone #65
0. phoneArena 19 Apr 2013, 07:40 posted on
We're back with the 65th post in our special photographic-centric series where we present you with a number of awesome images taken by... well, you (and your cell phones)...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
16. chocolaking (Posts: 491; Member since: 22 May 2012)
I voted for number 2 as well.. and it happen to be my beloved One X+ !!
I am so proud of it.
2. amats69 (Posts: 1238; Member since: 12 Nov 2012)
oh i dont know about this one....ill sending mine to PA :) hoping
4. pwnarena (Posts: 1049; Member since: 15 Feb 2013)
#9 is really nice. i just hope that's an afternoon scene. it would be ominous if that turns out to be early in the morning.
6. pwnarena (Posts: 1049; Member since: 15 Feb 2013)
the caption says it's a sunset. my careless eyes!
5. Aeires (unregistered)
1, 5, & 7 for the framing. So many others could be great photos but are poorly framed.
10. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 3191; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
Call me different but i stand for 5.
Lol, not because he and i share the same name but i've always had this thing for monochrome photos. I know it's not black and white, but it looks like that somehow. I like the contrast.
11. amansingal14 (Posts: 307; Member since: 08 Sep 2012)
Which company is Karbonn? It has the best pic IMO... But that's just me...
12. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 3191; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
Your opinion totally respected but i don't think it's the best. I agree it's clear and well saturated but it lacks creativity.
And are you an NRI or something? Cause your name suggests your from India, and Karbonn is from India. Well, Chinese made goods re-branded in India. Slowly emerging to shell out decent mid-ranged Androids.
21. amansingal14 (Posts: 307; Member since: 08 Sep 2012)
Your Opinion is totally respected, but I meant without noticing the color reproduction. It has a pic that can be just photoshoped beautifully into a natural looking, excellent image.
However, I live in Delhi, but I haven't taken a note of Karbonn, since I have not been able to watch TV lately. Been busy with IIT-JEE and SAT preparations...
22. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 3191; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
I see! But don't you read papers? The ads come up in pages once every week.
By the way, i'm from Delhi too. :)
13. amski89 (Posts: 6; Member since: 19 Apr 2013)
At last!,. My photo (#6) is featured. Thanks PA & those who voted my photo,. :)
15. Cwilliams (Posts: 18; Member since: 02 Apr 2013)
i like number 2.. looks like a drawing in multiple scenes, other nice pictures are 5, and 7, and maybe 1, the other are just plain oridinary with bugs and flowers
18. Penny (Posts: 1476; Member since: 04 Feb 2011)
I like #7 because of the framing and the ideal conditions. Don't see a single person in the picture; looks like a pristine setting.