Cool images, taken with your cell phone #64
0. phoneArena 02 Apr 2013, 08:45 posted on
We're back with the 64th post in our special photographic-centric series where we present you with a number of awesome images taken by... well, you (and your cell phones)...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
4. droidnator (Posts: 87; Member since: 10 Mar 2011)
This isn't a contest between phone manufacturers or phone models, it's between photos. That's why it's called "Cool images" and not "Best cameraphone".
7. istitch (Posts: 181; Member since: 19 Mar 2013)
If it's not a contest, why bother stating the smartphone in the first place?
10. pwnarena (Posts: 1129; Member since: 15 Feb 2013)
tell that to the die hard fans of the different manufacturers. i bet the htc photo is winning now because rabid sammy and sony fans haven't visited the site yet. just you wait.
28. phonewarz (Posts: 9; Member since: 03 Apr 2013)
If your childish enough go ahead and vote for your favourite phone. I think most people just vote for the photo they like. I definitely like to know which photo is taken with which camera as it can help me decide what phone to buy.
12. InspectorGadget80 (unregistered)
I'm so biased against your comment
14. asingha94 (Posts: 295; Member since: 08 Apr 2012)
I dont believe PA anyway!!addicted to samsung!!htc & sony also doing well but why so many s3?
16. Rehankhan (Posts: 323; Member since: 24 Oct 2012)
why bother comment when you actually dont believe phonearena?
i see you are a sony fan and btw its a contest between best photos taken with your phone so phonearena cant do anything if so many people got s3
17. asingha94 (Posts: 295; Member since: 08 Apr 2012)
I dont believe that doent mean i cant comment..its free...i am not a fan of any sony,sam or htc....PA should have shown same priority bcz PA mentioned three devices ..i am saying by judging...u r being fanboy here...its obvs
21. pkiran1996 (Posts: 166; Member since: 22 Oct 2011)
Why can't you just get over the fact that most people who submitted photos owned an S3?
19. sgtdisturbed47 (Posts: 433; Member since: 02 Feb 2012)
Who cares which phone is being used? It's not always about which camera (or which phone). Photography depends on the user, not the equipment. How the photo is composed has nothing to do with the camera. Some of the best photos I've ever seen were taken with 3MP cameras (which also proves that pixel count is more for marketing than actual artistic results).
20. pkiran1996 (Posts: 166; Member since: 22 Oct 2011)
So what if most photos were taken on an S3? It's a popular phone... get over it.
No bias whatsoever. Especially on an article which isnt comparing phones but photos instead.
2. samsunggalaxylover (Posts: 37; Member since: 23 Jan 2013)
wow 6 photos for the galaxy s3 and non for is**t.
3. willywill_evo (Posts: 162; Member since: 05 Jan 2011)
Damn somebody still rocking a Thunderbolt, i gave my to my mom, so she can use it as a MP3 player
5. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
In my opinion, the #1 (Galaxy S3) photo is the best!
13. Suraj3337 (Posts: 45; Member since: 20 Apr 2012)
Exactly! #1 is awesome and has really good clarity!
6. yero789 (unregistered)
I can't belive,I've sent my picture a couple of months ago and it just appeared :D Thank's guys! :D
8. AamirSIII (banned) (Posts: 187; Member since: 04 Oct 2012)
its too much PA guys! i posted my pics many times and not a single times u guys put my pics here. i swear my pics were better at least better than some these here!
9. qwerty1234 (Posts: 7; Member since: 28 Mar 2013)
Lol! HTC ThunderBolt photo has more votes than S3 :))
15. CanYouSeeTheLight (Posts: 1116; Member since: 05 Jul 2012)
Because it is a better photo? No doubt the S3 can take better photos than the Thunderbolt but that one just stole the show.
24. Edmund (Posts: 656; Member since: 13 Jul 2012)
judging by the fact that every photo taken with the galaxy s3 is over exposed and noisy, I doubt that.
11. lovenyc8 (Posts: 164; Member since: 13 Mar 2013)
HTC is the best camera they should not made the new camera and sticked with it
18. nishantraj (Posts: 1; Member since: 06 Jul 2012)
I think HTC was at the right place at the right time.
22. pwnarena (Posts: 1129; Member since: 15 Feb 2013)
next time, the camera models should not be mentioned. they should only be revealed after a winner has been chosen.
25. kclgphilsbsa (Posts: 765; Member since: 21 Jan 2013)
sammy haters are always on heat.. this contest is not about the cameraphone, these photos are subm8d by the phone users, it is just a fact that s3 users are having fun w/ their camera.. why not use ur sony or whatever phone u have to take pics and subm8 it! duhh? always looking for smartphone battle and after losing, phonearena is biased already
26. Edmund (Posts: 656; Member since: 13 Jul 2012)
Just goes to show what a load of rubbish the camera tests that feature in the reviews are. Photos taken using the galaxy s3 look absolutely awful.
27. Edmund (Posts: 656; Member since: 13 Jul 2012)
Just goes to show what a load of rubbish the camera tests that feature in the reviews are. Photos taken using the galaxy s3 look absolutely aweful.
29. brd8951 (Posts: 24; Member since: 23 Nov 2011)
Yeah for the Thunderbolt photo. I used one for 2 years and it took great photos. I'm still toying with my Note 2 - while it snaps the photo quickly, it's not always in focus. HDR mode seems to work the best so far. Tips anyone?