Cool images, taken with your cell phone #62
0. phoneArena 01 Mar 2013, 07:39 posted on
We're back with the 62nd post in our special photographic-centric series where we present you with a number of awesome images taken by... well, you (and your cell phones)...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. CanYouSeeTheLight (Posts: 859; Member since: 05 Jul 2012)
Wow number 4 is really impressive! Also number 7 is too, it impressed me when i saw Nokia 5800 Xpress Music!
6. arsenaljimenez (Posts: 139; Member since: 03 May 2012)
Exactly my thoughts, it makes it even more impressive that it was taken with that phone
2. PhoenixWright (Posts: 99; Member since: 11 Feb 2013)
There's a small amount of purple tint on the number 8 photo (lower left) But the reflection is great :)
3. rodkurt (Posts: 128; Member since: 29 Nov 2012)
i guess i underestimate some of these phones. i'll go with 7, because even i can't do that with my own smart phone.
4. pwnarena (Posts: 924; Member since: 15 Feb 2013)
1 looks staged. excellent shot. i can't see noise. it's like one of those photos you find on hallmark cards.
5. joeymk (Posts: 100; Member since: 26 Jan 2012)
Number 5, i love Ohrid. Such a beautiful place
9. cloud_atlas1991 (Posts: 61; Member since: 21 Dec 2012)
This contest means we don't really need SUPER-ULTRA-MEGAPIXELS and those kinds of s**t just to capture a moment. I'd go with number 8, btw. :)
10. phonemonkey (Posts: 165; Member since: 13 Feb 2012)
#10, watch the road please, thank you.
11. mohitmk21 (Posts: 15; Member since: 07 Aug 2012)
thank you very much phonearena for publishing photo clicked by me.....number 7