Cool images, taken with your cell phone #61
0. phoneArena 01 Feb 2013, 09:06 posted on
We're back with the 61st post in our special photographic-centric series where we present you with a number of awesome images taken by... well, you (and your cell phones)...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. nwright94 (unregistered)
6 is absolutely beautiful. So is 7 too.
3. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 3580; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
Voted for 2.
It's hard...all the entries were awesome except for 1, 6 and 7.
I think 6 and 7 are filtered...the rays of the sun looks ridiculously fake.
If it's not i'm sorry...but i had to point it out.
7. asseek (Posts: 164; Member since: 12 Sep 2012)
if u can edit the exposure one the phone, then the photo might not be fake, u can have such sun rays, with just editing the exposure
4. InspectorGadget80 (unregistered)
Voted for #4 cause of the PREYING MANTIS. that was awesome how he got it to stay still on the guy sarm
5. skymitch89 (Posts: 1283; Member since: 05 Nov 2010)
Not very many of what I call great photos, but 7 is the best and 2nd by 4.
8. CanYouSeeTheLight (Posts: 1115; Member since: 05 Jul 2012)
Although 6 and 7 looks absolutely beautiful it appears that photoshop was used to create that awesome result, i mean they are the best here by far but if they were edited it would take the point of this contest which i think is to see who can take the better pics with their cellphone.
10. GoBears (Posts: 447; Member since: 27 Apr 2012)
Number 4 is mine! He was an awesome praying mantis. I should have put something next to him so you can get an idea of the scale. He was HUGE and super friendly.
11. elliotsilva (Posts: 13; Member since: 04 Sep 2011)
You can't have that kind of bokeh like the photo on 7 in a smartphone for now, that is completely fake, 6-7 are completely edited! i don't see the point of this if one can edit that way..
even small cameras wont get that bokeh effect naturally.