Cool images, taken with your cell phone #59
0. phoneArena 04 Jan 2013, 07:17 posted on
We're back with the 59th post in our special photographic-centric series where we present you with a number of awesome images taken by... well, you (and your cell phones)...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Ohrules (Posts: 305; Member since: 11 Jun 2012)
pictures with filters shouldn't be allowed!
6. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 2992; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
I've been saying that since i don't know when! It's just not fair...
And one thing's for sure, my vote's not going anywhere near them.
i like 8 & 10...and voted for 10!
2. neutralguy (Posts: 1152; Member since: 30 Apr 2012)
I don't even know if my images are being received -.-
3. SuperAndroidEvo (Posts: 3755; Member since: 15 Apr 2011)
If you sent it, they will get them. I remember I sent an image & about a month & a half later it finally was shown. Remember PhoneArena.com must be receiving thousands of pictures daily.
Patience my friend. lol
4. giosoliman (Posts: 6; Member since: 04 Jan 2013)
Dont worry your image will be shown in a matter of time. I sent mine roughly 3 and a half months ago, and it was just shown now haha. Its picture number 5 Galaxy SII no filters. :)
8. allen83 (Posts: 107; Member since: 01 Mar 2012)
Tagal naman ipost ng iyo akin isang linggo lang nakapost na. It depends on the image and on eye of the checker. So patience really is a must
12. neutralguy (Posts: 1152; Member since: 30 Apr 2012)
I thought your photo was the one I sent before. I took a picture of a candle also, just like that but not that close Haha
13. neutralguy (Posts: 1152; Member since: 30 Apr 2012)
Number 1 is i think the most balanced photo.
5. pankajgupta (Posts: 59; Member since: 09 Aug 2012)
i see only samsung and HTC :(
No Sony or Nokia :(
9. SonyXperiaNexus (Posts: 374; Member since: 01 Oct 2012)
photography is skill. you cannot become a good photographer just because you have a good camera. nokia and sony not being there doesnt mean its their fault.
17. pankajgupta (Posts: 59; Member since: 09 Aug 2012)
Even i have seen really bad photos clicked by pureview 808 and posted here by amit (i guess).
What i meant was that it would be good if we have some good competition here with photos from various smartphones and not restricted only to a few two.
10. DigitalBoy05 (Posts: 200; Member since: 04 Jun 2011)
no offense to the artist but i dont see the appeal of #10 so much. its underexposed in areas and overexposed in others and doesnt show a whole lot of detail. I thought the point of this was to show a phones camera at its best. #2 shows an incredible amount of color, selective focus, and detail. Thats more on par with image quality you'd expect from a point and shoot.
11. xmusicianguy (Posts: 96; Member since: 13 Jul 2011)
Pity I don't see any Motorola Razr HD.
16. samnote (Posts: 33; Member since: 02 Mar 2012)
thank you phonearena for putting up my picture #8 and also thank the rest of you who voted for me.
19. adityashingade (Posts: 7; Member since: 29 Nov 2012)
if i also want to give pics to them then what i need to do ?
20. raheel998 (Posts: 3; Member since: 04 Jan 2013)
U need to capture photo 1st @aditya ;),
then send them mail,
Rest is their job.