Cool images, taken with your cell phone #59
0. phoneArena posted on 04 Jan 2013, 07:17
We're back with the 59th post in our special photographic-centric series where we present you with a number of awesome images taken by... well, you (and your cell phones)...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
6. Nathan_ingx posted on 04 Jan 2013, 09:13 1 0
I've been saying that since i don't know when! It's just not fair...
And one thing's for sure, my vote's not going anywhere near them.
i like 8 & 10...and voted for 10!
2. neutralguy posted on 04 Jan 2013, 08:09 1 0
I don't even know if my images are being received -.-
3. SuperAndroidEvo posted on 04 Jan 2013, 08:13 2 1
If you sent it, they will get them. I remember I sent an image & about a month & a half later it finally was shown. Remember PhoneArena.com must be receiving thousands of pictures daily.
Patience my friend. lol
4. giosoliman posted on 04 Jan 2013, 08:23 0 0
Dont worry your image will be shown in a matter of time. I sent mine roughly 3 and a half months ago, and it was just shown now haha. Its picture number 5 Galaxy SII no filters. :)
8. allen83 posted on 04 Jan 2013, 10:29 1 0
Tagal naman ipost ng iyo akin isang linggo lang nakapost na. It depends on the image and on eye of the checker. So patience really is a must
12. neutralguy posted on 04 Jan 2013, 23:46 0 0
I thought your photo was the one I sent before. I took a picture of a candle also, just like that but not that close Haha
5. pankajgupta posted on 04 Jan 2013, 09:00 1 2
i see only samsung and HTC :(
No Sony or Nokia :(
9. SonyXperiaNexus posted on 04 Jan 2013, 11:38 0 0
photography is skill. you cannot become a good photographer just because you have a good camera. nokia and sony not being there doesnt mean its their fault.
17. pankajgupta posted on 05 Jan 2013, 23:45 0 0
Even i have seen really bad photos clicked by pureview 808 and posted here by amit (i guess).
What i meant was that it would be good if we have some good competition here with photos from various smartphones and not restricted only to a few two.
10. DigitalBoy05 posted on 04 Jan 2013, 12:17 3 0
no offense to the artist but i dont see the appeal of #10 so much. its underexposed in areas and overexposed in others and doesnt show a whole lot of detail. I thought the point of this was to show a phones camera at its best. #2 shows an incredible amount of color, selective focus, and detail. Thats more on par with image quality you'd expect from a point and shoot.
16. samnote posted on 05 Jan 2013, 15:54 0 0
thank you phonearena for putting up my picture #8 and also thank the rest of you who voted for me.
19. adityashingade posted on 06 Jan 2013, 11:54 0 0
if i also want to give pics to them then what i need to do ?
20. raheel998 posted on 07 Jan 2013, 08:19 0 0
U need to capture photo 1st @aditya ;),
then send them mail,
Rest is their job.