Cool images, taken with your cell phone #58
0. phoneArena 28 Dec 2012, 06:19 posted on
We're back with the 58th post in our special photographic-centric series where we present you with a number of awesome images taken by... well, you (and your cell phones)...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. tiara6918 (Posts: 2027; Member since: 26 Apr 2012)
Great job guys for the images!It was hard to choose a winner but I ended up with #3
6. willywill_evo (Posts: 162; Member since: 05 Jan 2011)
Yea this one was a tough but settle for Josh picture #5
2. Ramez (unregistered)
Can I upload my original "non-edited" pics or you allow some of "Color Correction"?
4. phljcnth (Posts: 482; Member since: 30 Apr 2012)
When I choose among the entries, I consider the picture that I could most likely use as a wallpaper. So I'm picking no. 6. :D
5. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 3614; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
Yes, great collection this time phonearena.
4, 6 and 9 are exceptionally good.
Went for 6...i like how she played with the light.
8. jmoney62987 (Posts: 31; Member since: 16 Mar 2010)
All the photos had very nice image quality it seemed; but in this set the actual photography was a bit lacking. I love images of mountains and the ocean though...I had to go with 8..just because I love lighthouses and the ocean.
9. skymitch89 (Posts: 1291; Member since: 05 Nov 2010)
Oh wow, there are a lot of good ones in this group, but I can only choose 1? Ugh...it's a near draw between #1 & #8, but I think I'll have to go with #1 because it's taken in my home state.