Cool images, taken with your cell phone #53
0. phoneArena 19 Oct 2012, 07:02 posted on
We're back with the 53rd post in our special photographic-centric series where we present you with a number of awesome images taken by... well, you (and your cell phones)...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. eisenbricher (Posts: 920; Member since: 09 Aug 2012)
Someone pls tell me, is the image no.9 really possible without some modification by software? I've never seen such sharp focus variation before with normal phone camera.
2. Ohrules (Posts: 298; Member since: 11 Jun 2012)
notice how the sharpened part is almost circular, so i'm guessing there is a bit of photoshop invloved
5. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 2952; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
That's impossible...even if you focus on a point, it won't go circular...the focus will fade. Definitely photoshop involved...which should not be accepted!!
7. Ohrules (Posts: 298; Member since: 11 Jun 2012)
that's what i said too, that the pic was too suspicious to be included.
phonearena does not and should not accept filtered images, i know it rejects filtered images as i had an instagrammed photo rejected
11. SavageLucy42 (Posts: 196; Member since: 24 Mar 2011)
I can tell that it's shopped by looking at some of the pixels and having seen many shops before.
13. saadasadkhatri (Posts: 9; Member since: 29 Sep 2012)
You are forgetting that you are on iPhonearena!
I don't know whether you have noticed or not, but Pic # 9 is the only pic which allows "double click to zoom" option
3. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 2952; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
4, 5, 6 and 12 were great!
And Amit, with 808, you could've done much better...it's a waste if you click away pictures like that, try some angles, try different lighting conditions...
And PA, i don't know if my votes count, but i'm not giving any votes for filtered images... Actually, you should not accept them. It's not fair...
4. Ohrules (Posts: 298; Member since: 11 Jun 2012)
that was my first thought about the 808 too. great minds think alike :D
6. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 2952; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
Glad someone see what i see...it really is a waste with that much capacity he's been given. I always love this line, "With great power comes great responsibility". :D
8. spiderpig2894 (Posts: 329; Member since: 10 Jan 2012)
Just some suggestions.. Please do not include photos that have filters or obviously edited. Thanks!
9. dexter_jdr (Posts: 830; Member since: 28 Jun 2012)
8 and 9 are instagramized / photoshoped.
lol at my invented word.
12. loken (Posts: 462; Member since: 09 May 2012)
number 14 , the one captured by the ion looks great and (phonearena says the camera sucks..)