Cool images, taken with your cell phone #53
So, which picture did you like most last time? The answer is Matt Frey's photo, taken with the Samsung Galaxy S III. And a pretty well-deserved first place it is, we should say!
Of course, there are many other incredible images left to be seen. Let's continue with another set of 15 pics, each of which can easily convince even the most professionally-inclined photographer that cell phones are more than a toy in the camera department.
Please note that if your own awesome image is not included here, this doesn't mean that it won't end up on the site. We simply might not have gotten to it yet! So, we urge you to continue following us, as we'll be publishing more of these truly great photos in the following days and weeks.
We'd also like to remind you that you can continue submitting your cool cell phone pics to the following email address:
In order to not miss on all the glory, you also have to mention your name/nickname, as well as the phone you used to take the shots. A nice additional piece of info would be a name or a short description for the image.
With that, we now leave you with our 53rd set of favorite photos...
Cool images, taken with your cell phone #53 Fullscreen
More popular slideshows
iOS 7 release date and time are today (Sep 18), get ready to update!
18 Sep 2013, 04:00
Cool images, taken with your cell phone #53
1. Aamir - Samsung Galaxy S III
2. Amit - Nokia 808 PureView
3. Ankit Wasnik - Sony Xperia S
4. CGood311 - Samsung Galaxy Note AT&T
5. chaoticrazor - Nokia 808 PureView
6. Dean Budiono - HTC One X
7. Dean Budiono - HTC One X
8. Elie Maalouf - HTC Sensation
9. Frank Rooimans - Apple iPhone 4S
10. Gábor - Nokia N8
11. Gábor - Nokia N8
12. Loyy Vong - Samsung Galaxy S II
13. mup44 - Samsung Galaxy Note
14. William Likens - Sony Xperia ion
15. David setiadi Christanto - Samsung Galaxy S III
- Which photo do you like most?
19 votes (19 votes) 1
6 votes (6 votes) 2
7 votes (7 votes) 3
39 votes (39 votes) 4
20 votes (20 votes) 5
7 votes (7 votes) 6
30 votes (30 votes) 7
11 votes (11 votes) 8
31 votes (31 votes) 9
31 votes (31 votes) 10
3 votes (3 votes) 11
64 votes (64 votes) 12
12 votes (12 votes) 13
77 votes (77 votes) 14
22 votes (22 votes) 15
1. eisenbricher (Posts: 913; Member since: 09 Aug 2012)
Someone pls tell me, is the image no.9 really possible without some modification by software? I've never seen such sharp focus variation before with normal phone camera.
2. Ohrules (Posts: 298; Member since: 11 Jun 2012)
notice how the sharpened part is almost circular, so i'm guessing there is a bit of photoshop invloved
5. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 2951; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
That's impossible...even if you focus on a point, it won't go circular...the focus will fade. Definitely photoshop involved...which should not be accepted!!
7. Ohrules (Posts: 298; Member since: 11 Jun 2012)
that's what i said too, that the pic was too suspicious to be included.
phonearena does not and should not accept filtered images, i know it rejects filtered images as i had an instagrammed photo rejected
11. SavageLucy42 (Posts: 196; Member since: 24 Mar 2011)
I can tell that it's shopped by looking at some of the pixels and having seen many shops before.
13. saadasadkhatri (Posts: 9; Member since: 29 Sep 2012)
You are forgetting that you are on iPhonearena!
I don't know whether you have noticed or not, but Pic # 9 is the only pic which allows "double click to zoom" option
3. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 2951; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
4, 5, 6 and 12 were great!
And Amit, with 808, you could've done much better...it's a waste if you click away pictures like that, try some angles, try different lighting conditions...
And PA, i don't know if my votes count, but i'm not giving any votes for filtered images... Actually, you should not accept them. It's not fair...
4. Ohrules (Posts: 298; Member since: 11 Jun 2012)
that was my first thought about the 808 too. great minds think alike :D
6. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 2951; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
Glad someone see what i see...it really is a waste with that much capacity he's been given. I always love this line, "With great power comes great responsibility". :D
8. spiderpig2894 (Posts: 329; Member since: 10 Jan 2012)
Just some suggestions.. Please do not include photos that have filters or obviously edited. Thanks!
9. dexter_jdr (Posts: 830; Member since: 28 Jun 2012)
8 and 9 are instagramized / photoshoped.
lol at my invented word.
12. loken (Posts: 462; Member since: 09 May 2012)
number 14 , the one captured by the ion looks great and (phonearena says the camera sucks..)