So, which picture did you like most last time? The answer is Matt Frey's photo, taken with the Samsung Galaxy S III. And a pretty well-deserved first place it is, we should say!
Of course, there are many other incredible images left to be seen. Let's continue with another set of 15 pics, each of which can easily convince even the most professionally-inclined photographer that cell phones are more than a toy in the camera department.
Please note that if your own awesome image is not included here, this doesn't mean that it won't end up on the site. We simply might not have gotten to it yet! So, we urge you to continue following us, as we'll be publishing more of these truly great photos in the following days and weeks.
We'd also like to remind you that you can continue submitting your cool cell phone pics to the following email address:
In order to not miss on all the glory, you also have to mention your name/nickname, as well as the phone you used to take the shots. A nice additional piece of info would be a name or a short description for the image.
With that, we now leave you with our 53rd set of favorite photos...
Cool images, taken with your cell phone #53
1. Aamir - Samsung Galaxy S III
2. Amit - Nokia 808 PureView
3. Ankit Wasnik - Sony Xperia S
When there's low light
4. CGood311 - Samsung Galaxy Note AT&T
5. chaoticrazor - Nokia 808 PureView
6. Dean Budiono - HTC One X
7. Dean Budiono - HTC One X
Padma Hotel, Bandung
8. Elie Maalouf - HTC Sensation
Lebanon, Zahle, Public park
9. Frank Rooimans - Apple iPhone 4S
10. Gábor - Nokia N8
Losinj island, Croatia
11. Gábor - Nokia N8
Losinj island, Croatia
12. Loyy Vong - Samsung Galaxy S II
13. mup44 - Samsung Galaxy Note
14. William Likens - Sony Xperia ion
Our playful baby squirrels
15. David setiadi Christanto - Samsung Galaxy S III
Jeju island - Korea
Phonearena pollssort by
- Which photo do you like most?
- 1 5.01% (19 votes) (19 votes)
- 2 1.58% (6 votes) (6 votes)
- 3 1.85% (7 votes) (7 votes)
- 4 10.29% (39 votes) (39 votes)
- 5 5.28% (20 votes) (20 votes)
- 6 1.85% (7 votes) (7 votes)
- 7 7.92% (30 votes) (30 votes)
- 8 2.9% (11 votes) (11 votes)
- 9 8.18% (31 votes) (31 votes)
- 10 8.18% (31 votes) (31 votes)
- 11 0.79% (3 votes) (3 votes)
- 12 16.89% (64 votes) (64 votes)
- 13 3.17% (12 votes) (12 votes)
- 14 20.32% (77 votes) (77 votes)
- 15 5.8% (22 votes) (22 votes)