Cool images, taken with your cell phone #50
0. phoneArena 17 Sep 2012, 09:47 posted on
We're back with the 50th post in our special photographic-centric series where we present you with a number of awesome images taken by... well, you (and your cell phones)...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. cepcamba (Posts: 717; Member since: 27 Feb 2012)
Oh man, with Pureviews looming in, and stacked sensors here and there this Cool Images from PA will surely get a bump in participants and quality. :)
6. Penny (Posts: 1625; Member since: 04 Feb 2011)
I feel the same =). Maybe we'll start seeing more serious photographers submitting their smartphone photos because they'll be using them more often.
2. Brewski (Posts: 220; Member since: 05 Jun 2012)
Based on the amount of votes that #5 got, can you please stop with the cat photos?
3. CanYouSeeTheLight (Posts: 1105; Member since: 05 Jul 2012)
Excuse me PhoneArena but the photo number 12 simply sucks. Low amount of detail and very blurry on the top side..
4. rishabh876 (Posts: 8; Member since: 17 Sep 2012)
thankx for posting my image (12) . although 5800 does not stand a chance in between these flagship phone
5. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 3491; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
Dear PA, can we really pretty please stop with the cat and insects? I'm fine with them if there's composure, depth, creativity in what makes the photo, but what i see here is clearly nothing. I'm sure there are better images sent to you.
This is a competition i see, yes, there are no prizes nor awards...but atleast make the competition worthwhile.
I really like 8, 9 and 15...that's taking mobile photography to a better competition, including 13. But i'm really disappointed with 1, with the power he had, he could have done much better.
7. guruprasad (Posts: 33; Member since: 13 Jul 2011)
And there is someones head interrupting at the right bottom corner near phonearena symbol...but still it has been posted... (pic 1)
8. phljcnth (Posts: 461; Member since: 30 Apr 2012)
Suggestion, I think it'll be fair if you will not pick an entry as an article image/thumbnail so the voters will not be influenced. As I have noticed, most, if not all, picture used as main article image gets the highest votes. Also, enhanced photos should not be considered valid as it doesn't show the actual capability of the phone's camera.
9. rihel_95 (Posts: 300; Member since: 21 Mar 2012)
Photos are really good, but please PA, atleast stop posting pics which look to be edited. I discourages us. #8