Cool images, taken with your cell phone #48
0. phoneArena 17 Aug 2012, 05:29 posted on
We're back with the 48th post in our special photographic-centric series where we present you with a number of awesome images taken by... well, you (and your cell phones)...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. RamyRamz69 (Posts: 390; Member since: 12 Dec 2011)
6 and 10
And is it me or does the N8 take better looking pictures than the Pureview?
5. RamyRamz69 (Posts: 390; Member since: 12 Dec 2011)
Meh, I find the winner of the last competition's picture to be much better than any Pureview picture posted here so far...
9. akmaintu (Posts: 42; Member since: 08 Jan 2012)
i have clicked much better photos with purview.
take a look.
11. RamyRamz69 (Posts: 390; Member since: 12 Dec 2011)
This has SO much noise. The same type of photos posted by the Xperia S and Xperia P above are much better looking...
18. mrtian (Posts: 2; Member since: 08 Aug 2012)
try my stream, I have used N8, in my opinion, 808 is far better than N8 specially in low light condition.
3. allen83 (Posts: 107; Member since: 01 Mar 2012)
Thanks phonearena! Its my first time to send my picture and was posted here. Mine is the Nokia N9
4. rihel_95 (Posts: 205; Member since: 21 Mar 2012)
Every1 must agree that Nokia 808 PureView has not reached to everyone yet!
6. paulyyd (Posts: 326; Member since: 08 Jan 2011)
GRRR MY PHOTO DIDNT MAKE THE CUT. HULKSMASH
7. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 2993; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
1 and 4 is great!!! You people have great eyes for photography!! Well done!
8. akmaintu (Posts: 42; Member since: 08 Jan 2012)
2nd photo is mine, but i don understand i have sent much better photos than this one, why phonearena peoples are not selecting those.
12. ncv144 (Posts: 126; Member since: 04 May 2012)
Don't think i should send my double rainbow picture, cause my phone is only 5 megapixels l:
13. ncv144 (Posts: 126; Member since: 04 May 2012)
Well, decided to send it anyway, hope it gets posted
14. denshow10 (Posts: 5; Member since: 17 Aug 2012)
I own the 4th photo. Thanks to all who voted. Keep 'em coming lol. This is my first time sending a photo. Thanks as well Phonearena!
17. samnote (Posts: 33; Member since: 02 Mar 2012)
thank again phonearena for posting my photo #9.