Cool images, taken with your cell phone #48
So, which picture did you like most last time? The answer is Carson Tunnell's photo, taken with the Nokia N8-00. And a pretty well-deserved first place it is, we should say!
Of course, there are many other incredible images left to be seen. Let's continue with another set of 15 pics, each of which can easily convince even the most professionally-inclined photographer that cell phones are more than a toy in the camera department.
Please note that if your own awesome image is not included here, this doesn't mean that it won't end up on the site. We simply might not have gotten to it yet! So, we urge you to continue following us, as we'll be publishing more of these truly great photos in the following days and weeks.
We'd also like to remind you that you can continue submitting your cool cell phone pics to the following email address:
In order to not miss on all the glory, you also have to mention your name/nickname, as well as the phone you used to take the shots. A nice additional piece of info would be a name or a short description for the image.
With that, we now leave you with our 48th set of favorite photos...
Cool images, taken with your cell phone #48 Fullscreen
More popular slideshows
This Samsung Galaxy F (S5 Premium) concept looks almost real
07 Mar 2014, 23:59
iOS 7 release date and time are today (Sep 18), get ready to update!
18 Sep 2013, 04:00
Spring chickens: Samsung Galaxy S5 vs Sony Xperia Z2 comparison preview
26 Feb 2014, 09:37
Samsung Galaxy S5 rumor round-up: release date, price and specs
12 Feb 2014, 08:58
Cool images, taken with your cell phone #48
1. Alejandro Galvan - Motorola Droid 4
2. Amit - Nokia 808 pureview
3. chrono_trigger83 - Nokia N9
4. Dennis B - LG C375
5. Dinesh Prasher - Samsung Galaxy S II
6. George Ipsos - Sony Xperia S
7. Harwin John Pajares - Apple iPhone 4S
8. Kiran Prasher - Samsung Galaxy S II
9. mup44 - Samsung Galaxy Note
10. Nevin John - Sony Xperia P
11. Nicole Kleemeyer - Apple iPhone 4S
12. Nmnkani - Sony Xperia S
13. Odis - Samsung Galaxy S III
14. Phelan Xiong - Nokia N8
15. Samuel - Samsung Galaxy S III
- Which photo do you like most?
14 votes (14 votes) 1
15 votes (15 votes) 2
2 votes (2 votes) 3
144 votes (144 votes) 4
8 votes (8 votes) 5
48 votes (48 votes) 6
1 votes (1 votes) 7
15 votes (15 votes) 8
5 votes (5 votes) 9
20 votes (20 votes) 10
6 votes (6 votes) 11
19 votes (19 votes) 12
24 votes (24 votes) 13
20 votes (20 votes) 14
145 votes (145 votes) 15
1. RamyRamz69 (Posts: 389; Member since: 12 Dec 2011)
6 and 10
And is it me or does the N8 take better looking pictures than the Pureview?
5. RamyRamz69 (Posts: 389; Member since: 12 Dec 2011)
Meh, I find the winner of the last competition's picture to be much better than any Pureview picture posted here so far...
9. akmaintu (Posts: 42; Member since: 08 Jan 2012)
i have clicked much better photos with purview.
take a look.
11. RamyRamz69 (Posts: 389; Member since: 12 Dec 2011)
This has SO much noise. The same type of photos posted by the Xperia S and Xperia P above are much better looking...
18. mrtian (Posts: 2; Member since: 08 Aug 2012)
try my stream, I have used N8, in my opinion, 808 is far better than N8 specially in low light condition.
3. allen83 (Posts: 104; Member since: 01 Mar 2012)
Thanks phonearena! Its my first time to send my picture and was posted here. Mine is the Nokia N9
4. rihel_95 (Posts: 156; Member since: 21 Mar 2012)
Every1 must agree that Nokia 808 PureView has not reached to everyone yet!
6. paulyyd (Posts: 320; Member since: 08 Jan 2011)
GRRR MY PHOTO DIDNT MAKE THE CUT. HULKSMASH
7. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 2957; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
1 and 4 is great!!! You people have great eyes for photography!! Well done!
8. akmaintu (Posts: 42; Member since: 08 Jan 2012)
2nd photo is mine, but i don understand i have sent much better photos than this one, why phonearena peoples are not selecting those.
12. ncv144 (Posts: 126; Member since: 04 May 2012)
Don't think i should send my double rainbow picture, cause my phone is only 5 megapixels l:
13. ncv144 (Posts: 126; Member since: 04 May 2012)
Well, decided to send it anyway, hope it gets posted
14. denshow10 (Posts: 5; Member since: 17 Aug 2012)
I own the 4th photo. Thanks to all who voted. Keep 'em coming lol. This is my first time sending a photo. Thanks as well Phonearena!
17. samnote (Posts: 33; Member since: 02 Mar 2012)
thank again phonearena for posting my photo #9.