So, which picture did you like most last time? The answer is Carson Tunnell's photo, taken with the Nokia N8-00. And a pretty well-deserved first place it is, we should say!
Of course, there are many other incredible images left to be seen. Let's continue with another set of 15 pics, each of which can easily convince even the most professionally-inclined photographer that cell phones are more than a toy in the camera department.
Please note that if your own awesome image is not included here, this doesn't mean that it won't end up on the site. We simply might not have gotten to it yet! So, we urge you to continue following us, as we'll be publishing more of these truly great photos in the following days and weeks.
We'd also like to remind you that you can continue submitting your cool cell phone pics to the following email address:
In order to not miss on all the glory, you also have to mention your name/nickname, as well as the phone you used to take the shots. A nice additional piece of info would be a name or a short description for the image.
With that, we now leave you with our 48th set of favorite photos...
Cool images, taken with your cell phone #48
1. Alejandro Galvan - Motorola Droid 4
2. Amit - Nokia 808 pureview
3. chrono_trigger83 - Nokia N9
Universal studios jurrasic park
4. Dennis B - LG C375
Kiltepan Peak, Sagada Mt. Province, the Philippines
5. Dinesh Prasher - Samsung Galaxy S II
6. George Ipsos - Sony Xperia S
7. Harwin John Pajares - Apple iPhone 4S
8. Kiran Prasher - Samsung Galaxy S II
9. mup44 - Samsung Galaxy Note
10. Nevin John - Sony Xperia P
11. Nicole Kleemeyer - Apple iPhone 4S
12. Nmnkani - Sony Xperia S
13. Odis - Samsung Galaxy S III
14. Phelan Xiong - Nokia N8
Downtown Minneapolis, Minnesota
15. Samuel - Samsung Galaxy S III
Phonearena pollssort by
- Which photo do you like most?
- 1 2.88% (14 votes) (14 votes)
- 2 3.09% (15 votes) (15 votes)
- 3 0.41% (2 votes) (2 votes)
- 4 29.63% (144 votes) (144 votes)
- 5 1.65% (8 votes) (8 votes)
- 6 9.88% (48 votes) (48 votes)
- 7 0.21% (1 votes) (1 votes)
- 8 3.09% (15 votes) (15 votes)
- 9 1.03% (5 votes) (5 votes)
- 10 4.12% (20 votes) (20 votes)
- 11 1.23% (6 votes) (6 votes)
- 12 3.91% (19 votes) (19 votes)
- 13 4.94% (24 votes) (24 votes)
- 14 4.12% (20 votes) (20 votes)
- 15 29.84% (145 votes) (145 votes)