So, which picture did you like most last time? The answer is Zac Hor's photo, taken with the Samsung Galaxy S III. And a pretty well-deserved first place it is, we should say!
Of course, there are many other incredible images left to be seen. Let's continue with another set of 15 pics, each of which can easily convince even the most professionally-inclined photographer that cell phones are more than a toy in the camera department.
Please note that if your own awesome image is not included here, this doesn't mean that it won't end up on the site. We simply might not have gotten to it yet! So, we urge you to continue following us, as we'll be publishing more of these truly great photos in the following days and weeks.
We'd also like to remind you that you can continue submitting your cool cell phone pics to the following email address:
In order to not miss on all the glory, you also have to mention your name/nickname, as well as the phone you used to take the shots. A nice additional piece of info would be a name or a short description for the image.
With that, we now leave you with our 47th set of favorite photos...
Cool images, taken with your cell phone #47
1. Amit - Nokia 808 PureView
2. Amit - Nokia 808 PureView
3. Brian Aliasghar - HTC EVO 4G LTE
4. Carson Tunnell - Nokia N8-00
5. Carson Tunnell - Nokia N8-00
6. Chris_21 - Motorola DROID RAZR
St Louis Arch
7. Frank Rooimans - Apple iPhone 4S
8. G. Sivaram - Samsung Wave
9. Hoa Tuan - Sony Ericsson Xperia ray
10. Jared Humphries - Motorola Droid X
Turtle Bay Resort, Oahu, Hawaii
11. K. Chea - Lee - HTC Radar
Angkor Wat, Siem Reap, Cambodia
12. mup44 - Samsung Galaxy Note
13. mup44 - Samsung Galaxy Note
14. Scott Kramer - Apple iPhone 4
15. SREEKANTH RAO - Nokia N82
Phonearena pollssort by
- Which photo do you like most?
- 1 0.37% (1 votes) (1 votes)
- 2 12.22% (33 votes) (33 votes)
- 3 2.96% (8 votes) (8 votes)
- 4 35.56% (96 votes) (96 votes)
- 5 8.52% (23 votes) (23 votes)
- 6 2.22% (6 votes) (6 votes)
- 7 4.44% (12 votes) (12 votes)
- 8 1.85% (5 votes) (5 votes)
- 9 1.11% (3 votes) (3 votes)
- 10 15.93% (43 votes) (43 votes)
- 11 1.85% (5 votes) (5 votes)
- 12 5.56% (15 votes) (15 votes)
- 13 1.11% (3 votes) (3 votes)
- 14 1.48% (4 votes) (4 votes)
- 15 4.81% (13 votes) (13 votes)