So, which picture did you like most last time? The answer is Asep Suryana's photo, taken with the Nokia N8. And a pretty well-deserved first place it is, we should say!
Of course, there are many other incredible images left to be seen. Let's continue with another set of 15 pics, each of which can easily convince even the most professionally-inclined photographer that cell phones are more than a toy in the camera department.
Please note that if your own awesome image is not included here, this doesn't mean that it won't end up on the site. We simply might not have gotten to it yet! So, we urge you to continue following us, as we'll be publishing more of these truly great photos in the following days and weeks.
We'd also like to remind you that you can continue submitting your cool cell phone pics to the following email address:
In order to not miss on all the glory, you also have to mention your name/nickname, as well as the phone you used to take the shots. A nice additional piece of info would be a name or a short description for the image.
With that, we now leave you with our 44th set of favorite photos...
Cool images, taken with your cell phone #44
1. Davey - Motorola DROID RAZR
2. ekie84 - HTC One X
3. Ervano Vega - Samsung Galaxy S II
Mecca, Saudi Arabia
4. Fares Ayari - Nokia X7
The beach of Rades, Tunisia
5. Glen Alexander - Samsung Galaxy S2
After the rain
6. Harry - Samsung Galaxy SII
7. Hazel - HTC One X
8. Jason Tai - HTC One X
9. Jerry Williams - HTC EVO 4G
10. Kshitij Sharma - Samsung Galaxy Note
11. LuckyFred - Sony Ericsson Xperia Play
The Amphibious Visitor One Midsummer Night
12. Nikhil Dangui - Sony Ericsson w610i
Salaulim Dam, Goa, India
13. Paul Anderson - HTC Mozart 7
14. Tzotzolyno - Motorola Defy+
15. wonkychoppers - Motorola DROID BIONIC
Phonearena pollssort by
- Which photo do you like most?
- 1 19.18% (70 votes) (70 votes)
- 2 1.1% (4 votes) (4 votes)
- 3 20.55% (75 votes) (75 votes)
- 4 3.84% (14 votes) (14 votes)
- 5 5.75% (21 votes) (21 votes)
- 6 5.75% (21 votes) (21 votes)
- 7 1.37% (5 votes) (5 votes)
- 8 0.27% (1 votes) (1 votes)
- 9 7.4% (27 votes) (27 votes)
- 10 16.71% (61 votes) (61 votes)
- 11 4.38% (16 votes) (16 votes)
- 12 4.66% (17 votes) (17 votes)
- 13 3.56% (13 votes) (13 votes)
- 14 3.56% (13 votes) (13 votes)
- 15 1.92% (7 votes) (7 votes)