Cool images, taken with your cell phone #42
0. phoneArena 15 Jun 2012, 05:18 posted on
We're back with the 42nd post in our special photographic-centric series where we present you with a number of awesome images taken by... well, you (and your cell phones)...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 5166; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
I mostly like #12. I never saw a beautiful view before of the Effiel Towel.
2. Birds (Posts: 848; Member since: 21 Nov 2011)
I vote #10. I'm a sucker for cute Madagascan Geckos.....lol
3. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 2951; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
You people are funny...you go for the objects in the photo!!!
It's a best photography contest, not best object capture contest!!
5. Rick_BR (Posts: 15; Member since: 16 Feb 2011)
The subject you're capturing is one of the most important things in a photograph. It's up to the photographer to place it correctly in the photo, though, giving it the artistic feel which every great image has.
8. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 2951; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
You can take a beautiful photo without focusing on an object...there's no hard rule.
9. Rick_BR (Posts: 15; Member since: 16 Feb 2011)
Of course you don't need to focus on a certain object, but if you're judging a photo which has one as its main attractive (take a look at #10, for example), you must take it into consideration.
There are many different kinds of photos, and like you said, there's no hard rule. But this doesn't mean that a picture which relies on an object to make it beautiful isn't beautiful at all, nor does it mean that one without a subject in focus isn't good either.
It also depends on the eyes and opinion of the one who's seeing the photo. Some prefer images with a well-focused subject, others prefer abstract ones. It's mostly personal preference.
11. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 2951; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
True...it's personal opinion!!
I won't argue on that! :)
6. BizzarreLoveSquare (Posts: 2; Member since: 15 Jun 2012)
#2 is spectular actually, i know this building. Its a heritage in Indonesia, the photographer does excellent in managing the object clean from destructive objects, because of why? Cause behind it there are so many electricity poles, signposts, and highway, and though the color seems a lil bit exaggerated, but it provides you still natural color with good contrast, go for #2
7. CellieCell (Posts: 82; Member since: 14 Apr 2010)
#5 definately, it has the most composition.
10. nghtwng68 (Posts: 69; Member since: 26 Nov 2009)
All the photos look great, but #8 is an amazing shot.
12. pearlwatson (Posts: 1; Member since: 10 Jul 2012)
You have posted many nice phtograph and model of mobile with attractive design.I impressed at your work.Thank you somuch fro your beautiful share.
most effective stretch mark cream