Cool images, taken with your cell phone #41
0. phoneArena 08 Jun 2012, 02:03 posted on
We're back with the 41th post in our special photographic-centric series where we present you with a number of awesome images taken by... well, you (and your cell phones)...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Contreramanjaro (Posts: 153; Member since: 04 Dec 2011)
My runner ups would be 4 or 5. The clarity was really nice and the colors were great. I just loved the way 9 looked with the contrasting colors and the low perspective even though the clarity was a little low and it had the iPhone boost-the-hell-out-of-contrast image look.
4. ivanko34 (Posts: 617; Member since: 04 Sep 2011)
i vote for 1 as it is the only image displayed entirely
5. thedarkside (Posts: 652; Member since: 30 Apr 2012)
oh cool... pictures of plants. soooo cool. try taking a picture of waldo or something no one gets to see 100% of the time. i have a picture on my phone of a '53 corvette and its better than any of these. i do have to say the picture of the volcano is cool, but it would be a lot better if it were active. the statue of liberty is kind of cool too. but all the other pictures can suck it.
6. DogsGoMeow (Posts: 18; Member since: 04 May 2012)
o.O my picture got put up :O
Number 14 :D
7. AndrewRamirez (Posts: 26; Member since: 24 Apr 2012)
No.11 is the ever-famous, perfect cone-shaped Mayon Volcano from the Philippines. :)