So, which picture did you like most last time? Actually, there were two pics which share the first place. And the winner is Mike's photo, taken with the Motorola DROID X. Congratulations!
Of course, there are many other incredible images left to be seen. Let's continue with another set of 15 pics, each of which can easily convince even the most professionally-inclined photographer that cell phones are more than a toy in the camera department.
Please note that if your own awesome image is not included here, this doesn't mean that it won't end up on the site. We simply might not have gotten to it yet! So, we urge you to continue following us, as we'll be publishing more of these truly great photos in the following days and weeks.
We'd also like to remind you that you can continue submitting your cool cell phone pics to the following email address:
In order to not miss on all the glory, you also have to mention your name/nickname, as well as the phone you used to take the shots. A nice additional piece of info would be a name or a short description for the image.
With that, we now leave you with our 39th set of favorite photos...
1. Antwan H. - Apple iPhone 4
2. Clive Cardoz - Motorola DEFY
3. Clive Cardoz - Motorola DEFY
4. Dimitris Spyropoulos - Sony Ericsson Xperia X10
5. Edwin Adrianta - Nokia N8
6. Edwin Adrianta - Nokia N8
7. Hunter Bracy - HTC Merge
8. Jordan Purba - Huawei Ideos X5
9. Joseph Kutchukov - Apple iPhone 4S
10. Mevlan Batusha - Samsung Galaxy 551
11. Mr. Marshall - Samsung Galaxy S II
12. Phelan Xiong - Nokia N8
13. Pratyay Das Sarma - Samsung Galaxy Ace
14. Rahulcena5565 - Apple iPhone 4S
15. Yan Hui - Apple iPhone 4S
- Which photo do you like most?
- 1 1.45% (8 votes) (8 votes)
- 2 0.9% (5 votes) (5 votes)
- 3 32.73% (181 votes) (181 votes)
- 4 3.8% (21 votes) (21 votes)
- 5 3.44% (19 votes) (19 votes)
- 6 19.53% (108 votes) (108 votes)
- 7 1.45% (8 votes) (8 votes)
- 8 0.9% (5 votes) (5 votes)
- 9 3.62% (20 votes) (20 votes)
- 10 1.08% (6 votes) (6 votes)
- 11 7.96% (44 votes) (44 votes)
- 12 11.93% (66 votes) (66 votes)
- 13 0.36% (2 votes) (2 votes)
- 14 0.18% (1 votes) (1 votes)
- 15 10.67% (59 votes) (59 votes)