Cool images, taken with your cell phone #37
0. phoneArena 19 Apr 2012, 07:54 posted on
We're back with the 37th post in our special photographic-centric series where we present you with a number of awesome images taken by... well, you (and your cell phones)...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. kshell1 (Posts: 1143; Member since: 05 Oct 2011)
Professional photographers need to start taking a harder look at cell phones when it comes to pictures, the image quality is starting to rival true point&shoot cameras. Waiting on samples from the GS3 and the pureview 701
4. nghtwng68 (Posts: 74; Member since: 26 Nov 2009)
Really like images #1, 4, 9, 13, 14 & 15. Very nice.
Image #8 is AMAZING. The Nokia N8 captures the water droplets so vividly it's incredible. Wow!
6. bolaG (Posts: 468; Member since: 15 Aug 2011)
Man, its so hard to vote just for one picture :( so many good shots. There should be a top 5 or top 3 instead of just one winner...
7. shadowcell (Posts: 300; Member since: 28 Mar 2012)
All of them are winners in my book but in the future I would like to see any mention if a particular photo was 'shopped (#3 is obvious) or enhanced.
10. pideil (Posts: 1; Member since: 19 Apr 2012)
No.8 is just great, the details of the droplets is just stunning! I think that the Nokia N8 is still the best camera phone! That is, until the 808 becomes available :p
11. Marvin.convicted27 (Posts: 2; Member since: 19 Apr 2012)
carl zeiss optics is best :) still n8 is original
12. DogsGoMeow (Posts: 18; Member since: 04 May 2012)
they are all awsome but i think 9 stands out.
thats just my opinion :P